I take 10 mg of Lisinopril for high blood pressure everyday. I am going to be doing a lot of traveling soon and will be flying on airplanes, driving in cars, walking around, etc. Is it necessary to put a cotton ball or something else in my prescription bottle with the medication to make sure the pills don't move around and break? Is this even necessary? I just want to make sure the pills stay safe and don't break, melt, etc. I was planning on just taking the Lisinopril pills in the prescription bottle as they are and not dealing with cotton balls or anything else, so if you have any advice or reasons on why this is a bad idea, please let me know. Thanks!
Question about traveling with prescription medication?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 2 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 3 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 4 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 5 Travel SIMs
- 6 An Introduction to new member
- 7 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 8 Travelling in June
- 9 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 10 Friends Seeking Advice
- 11 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 12 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 13 25th wedding anniv travel
- 14 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 15 Best places to start...
- 16 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 17 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 18 two months away and mold problems.
- 19 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 20 French gastronomy
- 21 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 24 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 25 What's stopping you from traveling more?