Girls weekend road trip from Michigan to Cleveland then Pittsburgh. We are looking for quaint small towns to visit in the area. We prefer to stay in cute motels instead of the hooker hotels we generally get stuck w/when using an online travel site. Any suggestions?
Quaint - Small Towns in Cleveland and Pittsburgh areas
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Friends Seeking Advice
- 2 Travel health insurance
- 3 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 4 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 5 French gastronomy
- 6 December travel - where to go?
- 7 India food Tours
- 8 Where would you go if you were us?
- 9 Home Exchanges
- 10 10 Days of travel help!
- 11 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 14 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 15 Website to map your trips?
- 16 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 17 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 18 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 19 Best places to start...
- 20 Winter Sunshine
- 21 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 22 Private Guides - Cost question
- 23 Rome and amalfi coast
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas