I'm sending some college students to Brazil and want to give them prepaid debit cards to use at ATMs and for meal purchases. Does anyone have recommendations on good cards, that don't charge really high ATM fees or currency conversion fees?
Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Air B&B
- 4 Online Visas
- 5 Traveling with a smartphone
- 6 Anniversary trip
- 7 Learning vacations
- 8 Discounted luggage websites
- 9 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 10 Crossing Borders
- 11 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 12 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 13 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 14 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 15 Light weight Luggage
- 16 Carry-on Luggage
- 17 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 18 Transferring on an international flight
- 19 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 22 Thanksgiving week trip
- 23 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 Hotel bidding site recommendations.