I must confess to judging Holiday Auto to soon. After I finally reached them by email, they immediately took steps to refund my excess second passenger driver fee.
They actually are stand up company.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 AVAST☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Tailor-Made Travel
- 3 Gal Oya Lodge National Park
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 Packing Cubes
- 6 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 7 What to do on long flights?
- 8 Vacation for two
- 9 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 10 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 11 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 12 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 13 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 14 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 15 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 16 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 17 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 18 Motorcycle trip
- 19 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 20 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 21 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 24 Newbie Using Whats App
- 25 super fun vacations...