This July my 19 yr old daughter and I are planning a trip to Portland, OR (business for me) and afterwards leisure going possibly to Vancouver and definitely California--ending in Los Angeles. We will have about 8 days for traveling. To keep costs down, would it be advisable to skip Vancover and go straight to CA? Would it be better to drive from Portland, OR to California of fly? If so, what are my options as far as driving routes and must see things between OR and CA and places to stay along the way? I'm really not fond of car rides that are longer than 5 or 6 hours. Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 2 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 3 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 4 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 5 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 6 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 7 Autism/Disability Travel
- 8 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 9 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 10 Pedometer for Kids
- 11 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 12 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 13 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 14 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 15 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 16 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 21 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 22 Food in carry on
- 23 Traveling from 14th June to 12th Aug
- 24 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 25 Spring Break in Florida?