This July my 19 yr old daughter and I are planning a trip to Portland, OR (business for me) and afterwards leisure going possibly to Vancouver and definitely California--ending in Los Angeles. We will have about 8 days for traveling. To keep costs down, would it be advisable to skip Vancover and go straight to CA? Would it be better to drive from Portland, OR to California of fly? If so, what are my options as far as driving routes and must see things between OR and CA and places to stay along the way? I'm really not fond of car rides that are longer than 5 or 6 hours. Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Oregon coast trip destination advise please
- 2 A problem with booking.com
- 3 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 4 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 5 Museum exhibitions
- 6 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 9 Wheeled duffle options
- 10 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 11 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 12 Newbie Using Whats App
- 13 TripIt App?
- 14 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 15 Money transfer
- 16 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 19 Passport signature
- 20 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 21 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 22 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 23 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 24 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 25 Travel ideas near spring break?