This July my 19 yr old daughter and I are planning a trip to Portland, OR (business for me) and afterwards leisure going possibly to Vancouver and definitely California--ending in Los Angeles. We will have about 8 days for traveling. To keep costs down, would it be advisable to skip Vancover and go straight to CA? Would it be better to drive from Portland, OR to California of fly? If so, what are my options as far as driving routes and must see things between OR and CA and places to stay along the way? I'm really not fond of car rides that are longer than 5 or 6 hours. Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Taxi Paris Orly
- 2 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 3 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 4 Help planning long road trip.
- 5 European Travel in March
- 6 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 7 Renting International Cars from USA
- 8 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 9 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Getting my child from Stanford
- 12 Ideal Trip!
- 13 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 14 Pa to New England States
- 15 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 16 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 17 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 18 cape cod
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 21 Lipault luggage durability
- 22 Credit card protection
- 23 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 24 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali