This July my 19 yr old daughter and I are planning a trip to Portland, OR (business for me) and afterwards leisure going possibly to Vancouver and definitely California--ending in Los Angeles. We will have about 8 days for traveling. To keep costs down, would it be advisable to skip Vancover and go straight to CA? Would it be better to drive from Portland, OR to California of fly? If so, what are my options as far as driving routes and must see things between OR and CA and places to stay along the way? I'm really not fond of car rides that are longer than 5 or 6 hours. Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 2 We are here! Moscow!
- 3 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 6 New Traveller
- 7 Terrified traveller
- 8 Early trip planning
- 9 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 10 First time travelling outside the USA
- 11 First time traveler
- 12 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 13 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 16 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 17 SIXT car rental in US
- 18 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 19 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 20 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 21 Visit to usa
- 22 insect repellent bracelets
- 23 Top travel destinations 2017
- 24 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 25 Best place in March to travel with kids