This July my 19 yr old daughter and I are planning a trip to Portland, OR (business for me) and afterwards leisure going possibly to Vancouver and definitely California--ending in Los Angeles. We will have about 8 days for traveling. To keep costs down, would it be advisable to skip Vancover and go straight to CA? Would it be better to drive from Portland, OR to California of fly? If so, what are my options as far as driving routes and must see things between OR and CA and places to stay along the way? I'm really not fond of car rides that are longer than 5 or 6 hours. Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 2 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 3 First rv trip
- 4 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 5 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 6 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 7 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 8 First time traveler
- 9 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 10 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 11 Exploring a City
- 12 Dolomites for 2 days
- 13 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 14 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 15 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 16 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 17 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 20 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 21 Passport Help!!!
- 22 First time travelling outside the USA
- 23 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 24 hiking poles in carry on
- 25 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...