This July my 19 yr old daughter and I are planning a trip to Portland, OR (business for me) and afterwards leisure going possibly to Vancouver and definitely California--ending in Los Angeles. We will have about 8 days for traveling. To keep costs down, would it be advisable to skip Vancover and go straight to CA? Would it be better to drive from Portland, OR to California of fly? If so, what are my options as far as driving routes and must see things between OR and CA and places to stay along the way? I'm really not fond of car rides that are longer than 5 or 6 hours. Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Money belt/hidden pocket
- 2 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 3 Airbnb / Horrible Experience!
- 4 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 5 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 6 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 7 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 8 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 9 40th Birthday Celebration
- 10 Should I use a travel agent?
- 11 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 12 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 13 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 14 Difficult Decisions!!
- 15 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 16 HoneyMoon - january
- 17 Glacier National Park Trip
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Road map- European
- 20 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 21 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 22 xmas anywhere in europe
- 23 Need advice for Asia trip
- 24 Family Italy
- 25 Big Island vs Maui