This July my 19 yr old daughter and I are planning a trip to Portland, OR (business for me) and afterwards leisure going possibly to Vancouver and definitely California--ending in Los Angeles. We will have about 8 days for traveling. To keep costs down, would it be advisable to skip Vancover and go straight to CA? Would it be better to drive from Portland, OR to California of fly? If so, what are my options as far as driving routes and must see things between OR and CA and places to stay along the way? I'm really not fond of car rides that are longer than 5 or 6 hours. Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Self service laundry naples
- 2 The Internet is all abuzz about by NexGen
- 3 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 4 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 5 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 6 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 7 My Trip to Spain
- 8 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 9 Senior lady travels solo
- 10 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 11 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 12 travel insurance
- 13 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 14 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 15 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 16 Backpacking in Europe
- 17 Travelocity problems
- 18 need to Plan summer holidays
- 19 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 20 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 21 Active locals, beaches, jungle, limited industrialism - Can I have it all?
- 22 Food Delicacies of spain
- 23 Help planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!
- 24 Too old maybe?
- 25 July 2016 Honeymoon Destination...Too many options!