So my girlfriend will be turning 21 on the fourth of July, she had originally planned a trip to Las Vegas with her girl friends. The other day we got an unexprected surprise and found out that we have a baby on the way. Soooo Vegas is out, but I really want to plan a special vacation for her. Our budget is around under $2000 for the whole trip. A beach would be awesome, I was thinking maybe Orlando but then again with her being pregnant we wouldnt be able to do much with the amusement parks. So Im not really sure which direction to go. We are both in our early 20's and enjoy traveling. We live in Arizona and dont really want to go back to California. Any Ideas?
Please Help! 4th of July Birthday Vacation Idea
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 Finding a House Sitter.
- 3 Road Scholar
- 4 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 5 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 6 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 7 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 8 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Useful travel apps
- 11 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 12 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 13 Base city in England
- 14 Suggestions please
- 15 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 16 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 17 vow renewal
- 18 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 19 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 20 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 23 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 24 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 25 Traveling tips during fall