So my girlfriend will be turning 21 on the fourth of July, she had originally planned a trip to Las Vegas with her girl friends. The other day we got an unexprected surprise and found out that we have a baby on the way. Soooo Vegas is out, but I really want to plan a special vacation for her. Our budget is around under $2000 for the whole trip. A beach would be awesome, I was thinking maybe Orlando but then again with her being pregnant we wouldnt be able to do much with the amusement parks. So Im not really sure which direction to go. We are both in our early 20's and enjoy traveling. We live in Arizona and dont really want to go back to California. Any Ideas?
Please Help! 4th of July Birthday Vacation Idea
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 2 Plan Vacation to Destin, Florida
- 3 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 4 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 5 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 7 Travel SIMs
- 8 An Introduction to new member
- 9 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 10 Travelling in June
- 11 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 12 Friends Seeking Advice
- 13 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 14 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 15 25th wedding anniv travel
- 16 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 17 Best places to start...
- 18 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 19 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 20 two months away and mold problems.
- 21 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 22 French gastronomy
- 23 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 24 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 25 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest