So my girlfriend will be turning 21 on the fourth of July, she had originally planned a trip to Las Vegas with her girl friends. The other day we got an unexprected surprise and found out that we have a baby on the way. Soooo Vegas is out, but I really want to plan a special vacation for her. Our budget is around under $2000 for the whole trip. A beach would be awesome, I was thinking maybe Orlando but then again with her being pregnant we wouldnt be able to do much with the amusement parks. So Im not really sure which direction to go. We are both in our early 20's and enjoy traveling. We live in Arizona and dont really want to go back to California. Any Ideas?
Please Help! 4th of July Birthday Vacation Idea
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Your Best Travel Tips
- 2 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 3 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 4 europe In January
- 5 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 6 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 7 Where to go on Christmas?
- 8 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 9 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 11 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 12 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 13 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 14 Holiday Travel Plans
- 15 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 16 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 17 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 18 Help with honeymoon destination
- 19 places to stop and stretch.
- 20 Travel with or without kids ?
- 21 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 22 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 23 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 24 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel