I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, Ireland, and Scotland.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December travel - where to go?
- 2 Be your own travel agency
- 3 Home security while traveling?
- 4 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 5 Home Exchanges
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 7 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 8 Air B&B
- 9 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 10 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 11 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 12 Phone service
- 13 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 14 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 15 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 16 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 17 Fall Road Trip
- 18 December 3 Week Vacation
- 19 San Francisco or San Diego
- 20 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 21 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 22 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 25 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?