I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, Ireland, and Scotland.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 2 Flight Delays and cancellations.
- 3 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 6 Light weight Luggage
- 7 Carry-on Luggage
- 8 Traveling with a smartphone
- 9 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 10 Transferring on an international flight
- 11 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 12 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 15 Thanksgiving week trip
- 16 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 17 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 18 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 19 Thrifty OHare parking
- 20 Saving money travelling the world
- 21 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 22 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 23 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 24 Discounted luggage websites
- 25 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?