I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, Ireland, and Scotland.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 2 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 3 Torn between Trips
- 4 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 5 Carrying a smartphone
- 6 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 7 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 8 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 9 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 10 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 11 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 12 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 13 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 14 50th birthday in January destination
- 15 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 16 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 17 Discounted luggage websites
- 18 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?