I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, Ireland, and Scotland.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 2 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 3 Best places to start...
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Where would you go if you were us?
- 6 Winter Sunshine
- 7 Friends Seeking Advice
- 8 French gastronomy
- 9 Website to map your trips?
- 10 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 11 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 12 Travel health insurance
- 13 Private Guides - Cost question
- 14 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 15 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 16 Rome and amalfi coast
- 17 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 18 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 19 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 20 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 21 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 22 Phone service
- 23 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 24 Home security while traveling?
- 25 December travel - where to go?