I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, Ireland, and Scotland.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 travelling in Morocco
- 2 Visa expiration and re entry
- 3 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 4 Rovia booking engine
- 5 Places to travel in June or July
- 6 Packing Help - What to take
- 7 Jacket with pockets
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 10 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 11 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 12 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 13 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 14 Dual time zone watches
- 15 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 16 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 17 Website for good hotel rates?
- 18 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 19 What color nail polish in France
- 20 Travel Clothing
- 21 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 24 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 25 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks