I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, Ireland, and Scotland.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 4 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 5 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 6 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 7 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 8 About EHIC card?
- 9 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 10 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 11 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 12 quiet getaways for older women
- 13 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 14 Torn between Trips
- 15 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 16 Groupon Getaways
- 17 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 18 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 19 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 20 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 21 Carrying a smartphone
- 22 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 23 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 24 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 25 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.