I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, Ireland, and Scotland.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 2 40th Birthday Trip
- 3 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 4 Waterproof spray
- 5 Honeymoon
- 6 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 7 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 8 Where to go over New Years?
- 9 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 10 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 11 my travel ignorance
- 12 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 13 Your Best Travel Tips
- 14 Northern Lights
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 17 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 18 Travel Insurance or not
- 19 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 20 Economy PLus on United to China
- 21 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 22 Light weight Luggage
- 23 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 24 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 25 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport