I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, Ireland, and Scotland.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 2 Home Exchanges
- 3 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 4 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 5 India food Tours
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 8 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 9 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 10 Going to Costa Rica
- 11 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 12 Air B&B
- 13 Single supplements
- 14 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 15 Discounted luggage websites
- 16 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 17 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 18 Travel eruope early November this year
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 22 Thanksgiving week trip
- 23 Anniversary trip
- 24 Where would you go if you were us?
- 25 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?