I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, Ireland, and Scotland.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Buy high quality real and fake passports, drivers licenses, ID cards ...
- 2 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 3 Dual time zone watches
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Rovia booking engine
- 6 Packing Help - What to take
- 7 Places to travel in June or July
- 8 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 9 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 12 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 13 Website for good hotel rates?
- 14 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 15 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 16 What color nail polish in France
- 17 Travel Clothing
- 18 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 21 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 22 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 23 Getting a Second Passport
- 24 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 25 Suggestions for a trip?