I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, Ireland, and Scotland.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 All purpose soap
- 2 Travel Books for Kids?
- 3 quiet getaways for older women
- 4 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 5 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 6 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 7 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 8 trip ideas in May...
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 11 never fly LIAT
- 12 finding last minute packages
- 13 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 14 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 15 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 16 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 17 What book should I read?
- 18 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 19 Road trip in Italy
- 20 Hostel suggestions
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 22 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 23 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 24 Where to travel?
- 25 Scotland