My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 CANON @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 GMAIL☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 4 What to do on long flights?
- 5 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 Packing Cubes
- 8 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 9 Vacation for two
- 10 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 11 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 12 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 13 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 14 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 15 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 16 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 17 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 18 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 19 Motorcycle trip
- 20 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 21 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 22 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 25 Newbie Using Whats App