My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Planning a european vacation in November-December
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 2 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 3 Moving from DC to Texas
- 4 Plan Vacation to Destin, Florida
- 5 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 6 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 8 Travel SIMs
- 9 An Introduction to new member
- 10 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 11 Travelling in June
- 12 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 13 Friends Seeking Advice
- 14 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 15 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 16 25th wedding anniv travel
- 17 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 20 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 21 two months away and mold problems.
- 22 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 23 French gastronomy
- 24 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 25 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane