My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Planning a european vacation in November-December
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Visa expiration and re entry
- 2 Places to travel in June or July
- 3 Packing Help - What to take
- 4 Jacket with pockets
- 5 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 6 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 7 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 8 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 9 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 10 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 11 Dual time zone watches
- 12 Rovia booking engine
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam