My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Rhode Island to new hempshire
- 2 Families Summer Travel Tours: Top 10 Destinations
- 3 Tech Help Please
- 4 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 5 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 6 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 7 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 8 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 9 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 10 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 11 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 12 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 13 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 14 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 15 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 16 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 17 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 18 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Daypack Recommendation
- 21 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 22 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 23 Where to go with an infant?
- 24 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 25 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring