My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 2 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 3 First rv trip
- 4 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 5 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 6 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 7 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 8 First time traveler
- 9 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 10 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 11 Exploring a City
- 12 Dolomites for 2 days
- 13 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 14 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 15 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 16 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 17 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 20 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 21 Passport Help!!!
- 22 First time travelling outside the USA
- 23 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 24 hiking poles in carry on
- 25 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...