My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Planning a european vacation in November-December
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 2 Road Scholar
- 3 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 4 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 5 Base city in England
- 6 Useful travel apps
- 7 Suggestions please
- 8 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 9 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 10 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 11 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 12 vow renewal
- 13 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 14 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 15 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 18 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 19 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 20 Traveling tips during fall
- 21 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 22 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 23 How much cash do you carry before a trip?
- 24 Home Exchanges
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips