My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Planning a european vacation in November-December
- 1 My preferred way of booking any hotel online (must take a look)
- 2 Help with two Trips
- 3 Goa Holiday Trip
- 4 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 5 Sardinia, Italy
- 6 Vacation Destination
- 7 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 8 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 9 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 10 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 11 train tickets for italy
- 12 iPad use on long flights
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 17 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 18 Buying SNCF tickets
- 19 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 20 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 21 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 22 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 23 Home Exchanges
- 24 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 25 Where to go in August?