My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 2 Newbie Using Whats App
- 3 TripIt App?
- 4 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 5 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 6 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 7 Wheeled duffle options
- 8 Money transfer
- 9 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 12 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 13 Passport signature
- 14 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 15 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 16 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 17 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 18 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 19 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 20 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 21 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 22 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
- 23 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 24 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 25 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring