My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How to find the best adventure tour
- 2 One month free to travel in February
- 3 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 7 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 8 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 9 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 Need Amalfi planning help
- 12 Where to go...April of 2018
- 13 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 14 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 15 California Zepher
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 18 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 19 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 20 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 21 Airport robbery
- 22 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 23 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 24 California Zepher (train)
- 25 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours