My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 2 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 3 Family trip Europe
- 4 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 5 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 6 Home security while traveling
- 7 More on Phony Reviews
- 8 Advice for a newbie
- 9 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 10 Car Rentals in Italy
- 11 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 12 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 13 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 14 Ideas February trip
- 15 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 16 Day bags when traveling
- 17 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 18 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 19 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 21 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 22 Daughter's 30 Bday trip
- 23 Any expierences with Groupon or Living Social travel deals (international)?
- 24 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 25 It's buy a bag time. Help!