My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 2 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 3 Video memory
- 4 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 5 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 6 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 7 My Trip to Spain
- 8 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 9 Senior lady travels solo
- 10 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 11 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 12 travel insurance
- 13 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 14 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 15 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 16 Backpacking in Europe
- 17 Travelocity problems
- 18 need to Plan summer holidays
- 19 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 20 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 21 Active locals, beaches, jungle, limited industrialism - Can I have it all?
- 22 Food Delicacies of spain
- 23 Help planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!
- 24 Too old maybe?
- 25 July 2016 Honeymoon Destination...Too many options!