My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Planning a european vacation in November-December
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 3 Light weight Luggage
- 4 Carry-on Luggage
- 5 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 6 Traveling with a smartphone
- 7 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 8 Transferring on an international flight
- 9 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 10 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 13 Thanksgiving week trip
- 14 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 15 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 16 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 17 Thrifty OHare parking
- 18 Saving money travelling the world
- 19 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 20 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 21 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 22 Discounted luggage websites
- 23 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 24 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 25 Buddies Turning 40 - Where to Go?