My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Something different for family of 6
- 2 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 3 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 4 Early trip planning
- 5 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 6 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 7 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 8 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 9 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 10 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 11 Late December, early January travel
- 12 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 13 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 14 Nice, France
- 15 Finding deals based on departure location
- 16 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 17 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 18 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 19 First time travel to Italy
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 22 THe case for linen
- 23 Wildlife photography courses
- 24 Internet Banking Travel Payments
- 25 Well Needed Getaway