My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 2 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 3 Planning your next vacation
- 4 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 5 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 6 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 7 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 8 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 9 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 10 Road trip stops
- 11 13 passenger van rental Orlando airport
- 12 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 13 Travel towel?
- 14 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 15 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 16 Favorite budget travel items?
- 17 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 18 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 19 Buying Russia train tickets
- 20 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 21 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 22 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 23 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 24 Phone services in Western Europe
- 25 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?