My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 2 We are here! Moscow!
- 3 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 6 New Traveller
- 7 Terrified traveller
- 8 Early trip planning
- 9 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 10 First time travelling outside the USA
- 11 First time traveler
- 12 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 13 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 16 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 17 SIXT car rental in US
- 18 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 19 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 20 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 21 Visit to usa
- 22 insect repellent bracelets
- 23 Top travel destinations 2017
- 24 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 25 Best place in March to travel with kids