I have an opportunity for 2 -3 weeks off from work this Summer and believe it or not I have NEVER been to Europe but the downside is I will be travelling ALONE, I am a 50 year old guy, divorced, kids away all Summer and I have always dreamed of going to Europe, I have made all the necessary preparations at my job now I only need some guidance! How does ome even go about planning something like this? This is something I should have done YEARS ago but life got in the way and now that I am still relatively young and "nimble" I would like to take advantage of this while I can. What Cities would people suggest? Planes? Trains? Automobiles? Inexpensive ( I hear Hostels are for everyone not just for "youths"!) places to stay, places to see etc etc? Any feedback given would be most appreciated! Thank you!!
Planning 2-3 week 1st time travel to Europe Summer 2009 Solo
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 2 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Delices & Gourmandises
- 5 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 6 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 7 Packing Help - What to take
- 8 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Places to travel in June or July
- 11 Visa expiration and re entry
- 12 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 13 Rovia booking engine
- 14 Jacket with pockets
- 15 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 16 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains