I starting to plan my family vacation to Destin, Florida. But, I'm not sure if I really want to go there since I haven't been able to find any good attraction to do beside the beach. I will be traveling with my 6 and 10 years old kids. We will be traveling from Dallas, TX. Does anyone know if Destin, Florida is a good vacation place for kids? If so, we attraction is there to do beside the beach. Also, I would appreicate any other suggestion that within 10 hours from Dallas. We have travel on of Texas that we are interested in so any other suggestion will be helpful. Traveling around May or June.
Plan Vacation to Destin, Florida
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 2 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 3 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 4 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 6 40th Birthday Trip
- 7 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 8 Where to go in February/March
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Waterproof spray
- 12 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 13 Honeymoon
- 14 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 15 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 16 Where to go over New Years?
- 17 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 18 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 19 my travel ignorance
- 20 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 21 Your Best Travel Tips
- 22 Northern Lights
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 25 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!