On past trips, my husband has moved photos from his camera to his computer and, for backup, onto DVDs as well (a nuisance!). This trip, he would like to go without the computer. He would normally take a Nikon, using a CF card. He could take a Cannon, using an SD card. He likes to shoot in RAW rather than JPEG. Does anyone have suggestions for storing the photos off camera until we return home?
photo storage until we get home
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Baggage
- 2 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 3 Torn between Trips
- 4 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 5 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 6 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 9 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 10 50th birthday in January destination
- 11 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 12 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 15 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 16 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 17 Carrying a smartphone
- 18 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 19 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 20 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 21 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 22 Groupon Getaways
- 23 Rain Boots
- 24 Travel Books for Kids?
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips