On past trips, my husband has moved photos from his camera to his computer and, for backup, onto DVDs as well (a nuisance!). This trip, he would like to go without the computer. He would normally take a Nikon, using a CF card. He could take a Cannon, using an SD card. He likes to shoot in RAW rather than JPEG. Does anyone have suggestions for storing the photos off camera until we return home?
photo storage until we get home
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 All purpose soap
- 2 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 3 HOW MUCH MONEY TO ESTIMATE FOR MEALS
- 4 quiet getaways for older women
- 5 Car Rental in US with Travel to Canada
- 6 Car Rentals and dropping at another destination
- 7 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 8 Where to travel?
- 9 Travel Books for Kids?
- 10 never fly LIAT
- 11 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 12 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 13 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 14 trip ideas in May...
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 17 finding last minute packages
- 18 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 19 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 20 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 21 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 22 What book should I read?
- 23 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 24 Road trip in Italy
- 25 Hostel suggestions