On past trips, my husband has moved photos from his camera to his computer and, for backup, onto DVDs as well (a nuisance!). This trip, he would like to go without the computer. He would normally take a Nikon, using a CF card. He could take a Cannon, using an SD card. He likes to shoot in RAW rather than JPEG. Does anyone have suggestions for storing the photos off camera until we return home?
photo storage until we get home
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 2 40th Birthday Trip
- 3 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 4 Waterproof spray
- 5 Honeymoon
- 6 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 7 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 8 Where to go over New Years?
- 9 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 10 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 11 my travel ignorance
- 12 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 13 Your Best Travel Tips
- 14 Northern Lights
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 17 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 18 Travel Insurance or not
- 19 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 20 Economy PLus on United to China
- 21 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 22 Light weight Luggage
- 23 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 24 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 25 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport