I am looking for advice on how best to package my trip photos into nice presentations to show to friends/family.
Now I usually have Costco put onto a DVD which I use for displaying and storage but it is a bit boring like this. I have seen some really nice presentations which have music and moving pictures but I don't know how they did it.
Also I am looking for websites that offer storage that I can refer people to for viewing.
Any suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 2 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Crete Destinations - Top 10 Places
- 5 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 6 First time travelling outside the USA
- 7 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 8 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 9 SIXT car rental in US
- 10 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 11 What suitcase size holds around 60 pounds of weight.
- 12 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 13 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 14 Visit to usa
- 15 Terrified traveller
- 16 insect repellent bracelets
- 17 Top travel destinations 2017
- 18 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 19 Early trip planning
- 20 First time traveler
- 21 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 22 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 23 Tour company or DIY?
- 24 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 25 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days