I am looking for advice on how best to package my trip photos into nice presentations to show to friends/family.
Now I usually have Costco put onto a DVD which I use for displaying and storage but it is a bit boring like this. I have seen some really nice presentations which have music and moving pictures but I don't know how they did it.
Also I am looking for websites that offer storage that I can refer people to for viewing.
Any suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 사설경정⎿❡⁄ = UP29.N-E.KR =⁄❡⏋【사설경정미업】슈퍼바카라
- 2 부산경정꜠</= UP29.N-E.KR =/>꜡코리아레이스월드카지노
- 3 사설경정⎿❡⁄ = UP29.N-E.KR =⁄❡⏋【사설경정미업】슈퍼바카라
- 4 A problem with booking.com
- 5 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 6 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 Wheeled duffle options
- 9 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 10 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 11 Newbie Using Whats App
- 12 TripIt App?
- 13 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 14 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 15 Money transfer
- 16 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 19 Passport signature
- 20 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 21 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 22 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 23 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 24 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 25 Outdoorsy but with shopping