I am looking for advice on how best to package my trip photos into nice presentations to show to friends/family.
Now I usually have Costco put onto a DVD which I use for displaying and storage but it is a bit boring like this. I have seen some really nice presentations which have music and moving pictures but I don't know how they did it.
Also I am looking for websites that offer storage that I can refer people to for viewing.
Any suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 9 Must-haves Before Embarking On T90 Xplode
- 2 Carrying your passport
- 3 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 4 Lipault luggage durability
- 5 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 6 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 7 European Travel in March
- 8 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 9 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 10 Help planning long road trip.
- 11 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 12 Renting International Cars from USA
- 13 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 14 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 15 Getting my child from Stanford
- 16 Ideal Trip!
- 17 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 18 Pa to New England States
- 19 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 20 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 21 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 22 cape cod
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 25 Credit card protection