Hi everyone. We are leaving for Paris next week, and need to figure out what to do about a phone plan. We have 2 iPhones and AT&T unlimited data plan for home. We want to be in touch with another couple we'll be meeting mid-trip, and with each other while in Europe. We'd also like to have limited contact with family at home. We know we can use email at wifi hot spots, but how can we get limited phone, messaging and data (to look up maps, restaurants, etc.) when there's no wifi? What is the best way to go?
Phone plan for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Boise to the Grand Canyon - where to stop in between?
- 2 First Solo Travel...Where should I go?
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 5 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 6 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 7 Finding a House Sitter.
- 8 Road Scholar
- 9 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 10 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 11 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 12 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 13 Your Best Travel Tips
- 14 Useful travel apps
- 15 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 16 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 17 Base city in England
- 18 Suggestions please
- 19 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 20 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 21 vow renewal
- 22 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 23 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 24 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 25 Group Tours for 30 somethings