Hi everyone. We are leaving for Paris next week, and need to figure out what to do about a phone plan. We have 2 iPhones and AT&T unlimited data plan for home. We want to be in touch with another couple we'll be meeting mid-trip, and with each other while in Europe. We'd also like to have limited contact with family at home. We know we can use email at wifi hot spots, but how can we get limited phone, messaging and data (to look up maps, restaurants, etc.) when there's no wifi? What is the best way to go?
Phone plan for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 2 Phone service
- 3 Home security while traveling?
- 4 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 5 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 6 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 7 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 8 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 9 Fall Road Trip
- 10 December 3 Week Vacation
- 11 San Francisco or San Diego
- 12 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 13 Home Exchanges
- 14 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 15 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 16 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 17 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 18 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 19 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 20 India food Tours
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 23 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 24 Going to Costa Rica
- 25 Air B&B