Hi everyone. We are leaving for Paris next week, and need to figure out what to do about a phone plan. We have 2 iPhones and AT&T unlimited data plan for home. We want to be in touch with another couple we'll be meeting mid-trip, and with each other while in Europe. We'd also like to have limited contact with family at home. We know we can use email at wifi hot spots, but how can we get limited phone, messaging and data (to look up maps, restaurants, etc.) when there's no wifi? What is the best way to go?
Phone plan for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Diu Island Best Place of India(www.go-diu.com)
- 2 India food Tours
- 3 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 4 Thanksgiving week trip
- 5 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 6 Air B&B
- 7 Single supplements
- 8 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 9 Discounted luggage websites
- 10 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 11 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 12 Travel eruope early November this year
- 13 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 16 Where would you go if you were us?
- 17 Anniversary trip
- 18 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 19 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 20 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 21 Online Visas
- 22 Traveling with a smartphone
- 23 Learning vacations
- 24 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 25 Crossing Borders