Hi everyone. We are leaving for Paris next week, and need to figure out what to do about a phone plan. We have 2 iPhones and AT&T unlimited data plan for home. We want to be in touch with another couple we'll be meeting mid-trip, and with each other while in Europe. We'd also like to have limited contact with family at home. We know we can use email at wifi hot spots, but how can we get limited phone, messaging and data (to look up maps, restaurants, etc.) when there's no wifi? What is the best way to go?
Phone plan for Paris
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best places to start...
- 2 Friends Seeking Advice
- 3 December travel - where to go?
- 4 Travel health insurance
- 5 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 6 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 India food Tours
- 9 Where would you go if you were us?
- 10 Home Exchanges
- 11 10 Days of travel help!
- 12 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 15 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 16 Website to map your trips?
- 17 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 18 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 19 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 20 Winter Sunshine
- 21 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 22 Private Guides - Cost question
- 23 Rome and amalfi coast
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas