I thought I could check any passport questions (US) on the US Department of State web sight. I am not very computer efficient so could not find the information I need. Travel agent was no help. My question: How do I find out if my passport will be valid in certain countries within the 6 months of it expiring? My passport expires in March 2010 and I will be cruising from Hawaii to Australia until November 3, 2009.Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 I need peanut butter, but I'm in Argentina.
- 2 my travel ignorance
- 3 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 4 Your Best Travel Tips
- 5 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 6 Northern Lights
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 9 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 10 Travel Insurance or not
- 11 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 12 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 13 Economy PLus on United to China
- 14 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 15 Light weight Luggage
- 16 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 17 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 18 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 19 Where to go over New Years?
- 20 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 21 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 22 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 23 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 24 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 25 Ideas for a family trip