I thought I could check any passport questions (US) on the US Department of State web sight. I am not very computer efficient so could not find the information I need. Travel agent was no help. My question: How do I find out if my passport will be valid in certain countries within the 6 months of it expiring? My passport expires in March 2010 and I will be cruising from Hawaii to Australia until November 3, 2009.Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Package Tour Hanoi - Halong Bay - Paragon Cruise - Sapa 6 Days 5 Nights
- 2 The best 3,5 Star Halong Paragon Cruise 2days 1 night - Halong Bay, Vietnam
- 3 Rovia booking engine
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Places to travel in June or July
- 6 Packing Help - What to take
- 7 Jacket with pockets
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 10 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 11 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 12 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 13 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 14 Dual time zone watches
- 15 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 16 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 17 Website for good hotel rates?
- 18 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 19 What color nail polish in France
- 20 Travel Clothing
- 21 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 24 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 25 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks