I thought I could check any passport questions (US) on the US Department of State web sight. I am not very computer efficient so could not find the information I need. Travel agent was no help. My question: How do I find out if my passport will be valid in certain countries within the 6 months of it expiring? My passport expires in March 2010 and I will be cruising from Hawaii to Australia until November 3, 2009.Thanks for your help.
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Technology tips, and travel
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Air pollution while in India
- 5 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 11 Which Travel Bag
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 14 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 15 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 16 europe In January
- 17 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 18 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 20 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 21 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 22 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 23 Holiday Travel Plans
- 24 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 25 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points