Can anyone tell me--what happens when I bring my infant daughter from the Dominican Republic to the USA and her passport does not have a entry stamp-just an exit stamp.
She was born birth abroad and received her passport in Dom Rep
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver
- 2 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 3 We are here! Moscow!
- 4 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 7 New Traveller
- 8 Terrified traveller
- 9 Early trip planning
- 10 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 11 First time travelling outside the USA
- 12 First time traveler
- 13 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 14 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 17 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 18 SIXT car rental in US
- 19 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 20 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 21 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 22 Visit to usa
- 23 insect repellent bracelets
- 24 Top travel destinations 2017
- 25 Your Favorite Rain coat?