I accidentally washed my passport. Now, the page with my picture and information has small black dots all over it. The information is still visible (some of the dots are over my face and one backs out my left eye) and I was able to get back in the country with it this way. The passport guy did give me an odd look. However, I have a trip coming up in about 4 months to Japan and am worried that they will not accept my passport. Am I better off getting a new passport prior to the trip? Thanks for any help.
Passport in Washing Machine
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 2 europe In January
- 3 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 4 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 5 Where to go on Christmas?
- 6 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 9 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 10 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 11 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 12 Holiday Travel Plans
- 13 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 14 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 15 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 16 Help with honeymoon destination
- 17 places to stop and stretch.
- 18 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 19 Travel with or without kids ?
- 20 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 21 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 22 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 23 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 24 Your Best Travel Tips
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel