Anyone with ideas for parking at HPN, White Plains. Evidently they have a parking shortage and request that you obtain a ride. From Central CT this ride will cost over 400.00 for our party of 6 (inc. 3 small children). We do not want to have to ask relatives for a ride if we do not have to. Anyone know of any Park and Fly options for this airport. I searched the web and could not find any...and I called the airport only to be disconnected. Thanks for any help you might have.
Parking at HPN ( White Plains Wetschester)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Anniversary trip
- 2 Online Visas
- 3 Learning vacations
- 4 Air B&B
- 5 Discounted luggage websites
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 8 Crossing Borders
- 9 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 10 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 11 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 12 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 13 Light weight Luggage
- 14 Carry-on Luggage
- 15 Traveling with a smartphone
- 16 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 17 Transferring on an international flight
- 18 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 21 Thanksgiving week trip
- 22 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 23 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 24 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 25 Thrifty OHare parking