Anyone with ideas for parking at HPN, White Plains. Evidently they have a parking shortage and request that you obtain a ride. From Central CT this ride will cost over 400.00 for our party of 6 (inc. 3 small children). We do not want to have to ask relatives for a ride if we do not have to. Anyone know of any Park and Fly options for this airport. I searched the web and could not find any...and I called the airport only to be disconnected. Thanks for any help you might have.
Parking at HPN ( White Plains Wetschester)
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(email@example.com),
- 2 Air pollution while in India
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Your Best Travel Tips
- 6 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 9 Where to go on Christmas?
- 10 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 11 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 12 Which Travel Bag
- 13 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 14 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 15 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 16 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 17 europe In January
- 18 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 19 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 21 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 22 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 23 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 24 Holiday Travel Plans
- 25 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations