Hello. I am a student at the University of Washinton and I am going to be leaving for a year-long study abroad program in South Africa in a few months and I am having trouble deciding how to pack my significant amount of clothing and personal belongings. I have been considering everything from space bags to Fedex, but I can't decide on the best option. I am concerned about theft and the amount of time shipping takes. I would love any suggestions on how to balance cost and security.
Packing vs Shipping when moving abroad
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Air B&B
- 2 Where would you go if you were us?
- 3 Online Visas
- 4 Traveling with a smartphone
- 5 Anniversary trip
- 6 Learning vacations
- 7 Discounted luggage websites
- 8 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 Crossing Borders
- 11 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 12 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 13 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 14 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 15 Light weight Luggage
- 16 Carry-on Luggage
- 17 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 18 Transferring on an international flight
- 19 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 22 Thanksgiving week trip
- 23 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 Hotel bidding site recommendations.