We are planning a long trip through the UK, beginning in Scotland and driving a rental car for approximately four weeks to London and then ending up in Manchester. We will be staying in hotels and B&Bs. I guess I tend toward "high maintenance," and at this point, it´s too late to change my nature. I like to look nice and dress for dinner. I´m not into jeans and tees or roughing it with just one small suitcase, yet I realize that it´s foolish to even consider packing a different change of clothes for every day. I´ve taken a two-week car trip before and after the first week, my situation disintegrated quickly. The contents of my two small suitcases were jumbled from unpacking and repacking, and I felt incredibly grungy. It looks like the best solution is to take enough for one week and then have clothes laundered at the hotels, an expensive proposition. Any suggestions on the things I should be considering, how and what to pack, etc.?
Packing for Month-Long Trip in UK
- 1 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 2 Eurail Pass Help!
- 3 iPad use on long flights
- 4 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 5 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 8 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 9 Sardinia, Italy
- 10 Vacation Destination
- 11 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 12 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 train tickets for italy
- 15 Shoe Trouble
- 16 Good article on shoes for travel
- 17 Rose Bowl Parade
- 18 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 19 Buying SNCF tickets
- 20 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 21 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 22 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 23 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 24 Home Exchanges
- 25 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites