We are planning a long trip through the UK, beginning in Scotland and driving a rental car for approximately four weeks to London and then ending up in Manchester. We will be staying in hotels and B&Bs. I guess I tend toward "high maintenance," and at this point, it´s too late to change my nature. I like to look nice and dress for dinner. I´m not into jeans and tees or roughing it with just one small suitcase, yet I realize that it´s foolish to even consider packing a different change of clothes for every day. I´ve taken a two-week car trip before and after the first week, my situation disintegrated quickly. The contents of my two small suitcases were jumbled from unpacking and repacking, and I felt incredibly grungy. It looks like the best solution is to take enough for one week and then have clothes laundered at the hotels, an expensive proposition. Any suggestions on the things I should be considering, how and what to pack, etc.?
Packing for Month-Long Trip in UK
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 2 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 3 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 4 Going to Costa Rica
- 5 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 6 India food Tours
- 7 Air B&B
- 8 Single supplements
- 9 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 10 Discounted luggage websites
- 11 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 12 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 13 Travel eruope early November this year
- 14 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Thanksgiving week trip
- 18 Where would you go if you were us?
- 19 Anniversary trip
- 20 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 21 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 22 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 23 Online Visas
- 24 Traveling with a smartphone
- 25 Learning vacations