We are planning a long trip through the UK, beginning in Scotland and driving a rental car for approximately four weeks to London and then ending up in Manchester. We will be staying in hotels and B&Bs. I guess I tend toward "high maintenance," and at this point, it´s too late to change my nature. I like to look nice and dress for dinner. I´m not into jeans and tees or roughing it with just one small suitcase, yet I realize that it´s foolish to even consider packing a different change of clothes for every day. I´ve taken a two-week car trip before and after the first week, my situation disintegrated quickly. The contents of my two small suitcases were jumbled from unpacking and repacking, and I felt incredibly grungy. It looks like the best solution is to take enough for one week and then have clothes laundered at the hotels, an expensive proposition. Any suggestions on the things I should be considering, how and what to pack, etc.?
Packing for Month-Long Trip in UK
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 2 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 3 Best places to start...
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Where would you go if you were us?
- 6 Winter Sunshine
- 7 Friends Seeking Advice
- 8 French gastronomy
- 9 Website to map your trips?
- 10 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 11 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 12 Travel health insurance
- 13 Private Guides - Cost question
- 14 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 15 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 16 Rome and amalfi coast
- 17 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 18 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 19 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 20 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 21 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 22 Phone service
- 23 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 24 Home security while traveling?
- 25 December travel - where to go?