Hello Everyone! I am a "newbie" to this board. My wife and I will be traveling to italy in June for 12 days. In the past we have used the space saver bags which did give us the ability to condense our clothes into our luggage. This year I am using a carry on convertible backpack...the weekender from ebags. My question is this: Which do you prefer, packing cubes or space saver bags? Can the packing cubes pack as many clothes as the space saver bags? If you prefer packing cubes, how many do you suggest for the ebags weekender (about same size as the RS convertible) Also, will the packing cubes keep the clothes from getting wrinkled? I noticed that using space saver bags, clothes can get wrinkled. I would appreciate your thoughts. Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Packing Cubes or Space Saver Bags?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 2 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 3 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 4 Your Best Travel Tips
- 5 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 6 Useful travel apps
- 7 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 8 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 9 Road Scholar
- 10 Base city in England
- 11 Suggestions please
- 12 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 13 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 14 vow renewal
- 15 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 16 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 17 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 20 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 21 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 22 Traveling tips during fall
- 23 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 24 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 25 How much cash do you carry before a trip?