Hello Everyone! I am a "newbie" to this board. My wife and I will be traveling to italy in June for 12 days. In the past we have used the space saver bags which did give us the ability to condense our clothes into our luggage. This year I am using a carry on convertible backpack...the weekender from ebags. My question is this: Which do you prefer, packing cubes or space saver bags? Can the packing cubes pack as many clothes as the space saver bags? If you prefer packing cubes, how many do you suggest for the ebags weekender (about same size as the RS convertible) Also, will the packing cubes keep the clothes from getting wrinkled? I noticed that using space saver bags, clothes can get wrinkled. I would appreciate your thoughts. Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Packing Cubes or Space Saver Bags?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 2 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 3 europe In January
- 4 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 5 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 6 Where to go on Christmas?
- 7 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 8 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 10 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 11 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 12 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 13 Holiday Travel Plans
- 14 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 15 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 16 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 17 Help with honeymoon destination
- 18 places to stop and stretch.
- 19 Travel with or without kids ?
- 20 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 21 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 22 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 23 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 24 Your Best Travel Tips
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel