Hello Everyone! I am a "newbie" to this board. My wife and I will be traveling to italy in June for 12 days. In the past we have used the space saver bags which did give us the ability to condense our clothes into our luggage. This year I am using a carry on convertible backpack...the weekender from ebags. My question is this: Which do you prefer, packing cubes or space saver bags? Can the packing cubes pack as many clothes as the space saver bags? If you prefer packing cubes, how many do you suggest for the ebags weekender (about same size as the RS convertible) Also, will the packing cubes keep the clothes from getting wrinkled? I noticed that using space saver bags, clothes can get wrinkled. I would appreciate your thoughts. Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Packing Cubes or Space Saver Bags?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 My new blog for cooking, photography and traveling!
- 2 Best places to start...
- 3 10 Days of travel help!
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 French gastronomy
- 6 December travel - where to go?
- 7 Travel health insurance
- 8 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 9 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 10 India food Tours
- 11 Where would you go if you were us?
- 12 Home Exchanges
- 13 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 17 Website to map your trips?
- 18 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 21 Winter Sunshine
- 22 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 23 Private Guides - Cost question
- 24 Rome and amalfi coast
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips