BUY THE INSURANCE! If you are going to book with OAT which I would not recommend make sure you buy their very exspensive trip insurance. We didnt and boy did we pay...our car was broken into 18 hrs before our flight all of our luggage passports and of course my wallet were stolen, leaving us unable to take our much anticipated trip to Turkey. It was Saturday of Memorial Day weekend and nothing was open there was no option to get replacement passports issued. Not only did OAT offer to do nothing for us, they even refused to give up the airline tickets which were issued in our name so that we could at least fly somewhere later once our passports had been reissued. We spend 8K on this vacation and we are not wealthy retirees like most of their travelers, it will take us a long time to recover from this loss. If I had booked this travel independently like our previous trips I would have at least been able to use my plane tickets later and cancel my hotel rooms. BOO OAT! You are everything that is wrong with corporate america, so greedy!
Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 The "Vacation Problem"
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 travel ideas mom with 17 16 yr old sons one likes outdoors the other city
- 4 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 5 Baggage Limits
- 6 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 11 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 12 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 13 About EHIC card?
- 14 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 15 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 16 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 17 quiet getaways for older women
- 18 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 19 Torn between Trips
- 20 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 21 Groupon Getaways
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 24 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 25 Beer Prices Around the World!