couple friends and i are taking a road trip from central pa to IA long I-80. we love camping, biking, kayaking, rock climbing etc. and want to find places along/near I-80 to make the trip more enjoyable. Not interested in too much touristy stuff, any suggestions?
outdoor activities from PA/IA for spring break
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 For a master's thesis, I really need your help on this survey
- 2 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 3 Where would you go if you were us?
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 Air B&B
- 6 Online Visas
- 7 Traveling with a smartphone
- 8 Anniversary trip
- 9 Learning vacations
- 10 Discounted luggage websites
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Crossing Borders
- 13 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 14 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 15 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Light weight Luggage
- 18 Carry-on Luggage
- 19 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 20 Transferring on an international flight
- 21 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 24 Thanksgiving week trip
- 25 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?