I booked at room in Toronto a week ago even though I read poor reviews about booking through Otel.com. I was very excited about the price but when I tried to confirm with the hotel I was told there was no reservation under my name. My credit card was charged the full amount but as of right now I have no reservations. My call to Otel.com customer service served no purpose as I was told to open a complaint through their website. Thanks for the help. Of course so far nobody has responded to anything and I'm out $900 for a hotel room. If by some miracle this is straightened out I will update this post but as of today it looks like I'm going to have to book another room and try to recoup my money through American Express. Anyone else have these same issues?
Otel.com. So far I feel like I'm being ripped off
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 2 Carrying a smartphone
- 3 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 4 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 5 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 6 Torn between Trips
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 9 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 10 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 11 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 12 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 13 50th birthday in January destination
- 14 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 15 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 16 Discounted luggage websites
- 17 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?