I booked at room in Toronto a week ago even though I read poor reviews about booking through Otel.com. I was very excited about the price but when I tried to confirm with the hotel I was told there was no reservation under my name. My credit card was charged the full amount but as of right now I have no reservations. My call to Otel.com customer service served no purpose as I was told to open a complaint through their website. Thanks for the help. Of course so far nobody has responded to anything and I'm out $900 for a hotel room. If by some miracle this is straightened out I will update this post but as of today it looks like I'm going to have to book another room and try to recoup my money through American Express. Anyone else have these same issues?
Otel.com. So far I feel like I'm being ripped off
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip to Paris
- 2 Where to travel?
- 3 Hostel suggestions
- 4 trip ideas in May...
- 5 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 6 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 7 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 10 finding last minute packages
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 Moving from DC to Texas
- 17 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 18 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 19 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 20 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 21 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 22 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 23 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 24 Which luggage scales?
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)