I booked at room in Toronto a week ago even though I read poor reviews about booking through Otel.com. I was very excited about the price but when I tried to confirm with the hotel I was told there was no reservation under my name. My credit card was charged the full amount but as of right now I have no reservations. My call to Otel.com customer service served no purpose as I was told to open a complaint through their website. Thanks for the help. Of course so far nobody has responded to anything and I'm out $900 for a hotel room. If by some miracle this is straightened out I will update this post but as of today it looks like I'm going to have to book another room and try to recoup my money through American Express. Anyone else have these same issues?
Otel.com. So far I feel like I'm being ripped off
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 3 Which Travel Bag
- 4 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 5 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 8 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 11 europe In January
- 12 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 13 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 14 Where to go on Christmas?
- 15 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 16 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 17 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 18 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 19 Holiday Travel Plans
- 20 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 21 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 22 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 23 Help with honeymoon destination
- 24 places to stop and stretch.
- 25 Travel with or without kids ?