I booked at room in Toronto a week ago even though I read poor reviews about booking through Otel.com. I was very excited about the price but when I tried to confirm with the hotel I was told there was no reservation under my name. My credit card was charged the full amount but as of right now I have no reservations. My call to Otel.com customer service served no purpose as I was told to open a complaint through their website. Thanks for the help. Of course so far nobody has responded to anything and I'm out $900 for a hotel room. If by some miracle this is straightened out I will update this post but as of today it looks like I'm going to have to book another room and try to recoup my money through American Express. Anyone else have these same issues?
Otel.com. So far I feel like I'm being ripped off
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How should I prepafe myself?
- 2 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 3 never fly LIAT
- 4 Travel Books for Kids?
- 5 All purpose soap
- 6 quiet getaways for older women
- 7 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 8 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 9 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 10 trip ideas in May...
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 13 finding last minute packages
- 14 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 15 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 16 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 17 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 18 What book should I read?
- 19 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 20 Road trip in Italy
- 21 Hostel suggestions
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 23 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 24 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 25 Where to travel?