I booked at room in Toronto a week ago even though I read poor reviews about booking through Otel.com. I was very excited about the price but when I tried to confirm with the hotel I was told there was no reservation under my name. My credit card was charged the full amount but as of right now I have no reservations. My call to Otel.com customer service served no purpose as I was told to open a complaint through their website. Thanks for the help. Of course so far nobody has responded to anything and I'm out $900 for a hotel room. If by some miracle this is straightened out I will update this post but as of today it looks like I'm going to have to book another room and try to recoup my money through American Express. Anyone else have these same issues?
Otel.com. So far I feel like I'm being ripped off
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Visa expiration and re entry
- 2 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 3 Rovia booking engine
- 4 Places to travel in June or July
- 5 Packing Help - What to take
- 6 Jacket with pockets
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 9 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 12 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 13 Dual time zone watches
- 14 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 15 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 16 Website for good hotel rates?
- 17 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 18 What color nail polish in France
- 19 Travel Clothing
- 20 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 23 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 24 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 25 Getting a Second Passport