I booked at room in Toronto a week ago even though I read poor reviews about booking through Otel.com. I was very excited about the price but when I tried to confirm with the hotel I was told there was no reservation under my name. My credit card was charged the full amount but as of right now I have no reservations. My call to Otel.com customer service served no purpose as I was told to open a complaint through their website. Thanks for the help. Of course so far nobody has responded to anything and I'm out $900 for a hotel room. If by some miracle this is straightened out I will update this post but as of today it looks like I'm going to have to book another room and try to recoup my money through American Express. Anyone else have these same issues?
Otel.com. So far I feel like I'm being ripped off
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Morocco Desert Trips - Tours all Over Morocco
- 2 Friends Seeking Advice
- 3 December travel - where to go?
- 4 Travel health insurance
- 5 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 6 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 India food Tours
- 9 Where would you go if you were us?
- 10 Home Exchanges
- 11 10 Days of travel help!
- 12 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 15 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 16 Website to map your trips?
- 17 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 18 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 19 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 20 Best places to start...
- 21 Winter Sunshine
- 22 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 23 Private Guides - Cost question
- 24 Rome and amalfi coast
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips