Used otel.com to book a hotel because they advertise No Booking Fees, No Cancellation Fees. Booked it no fees but needed to cancel and done this after just 10 hours of booking and was advised cannot cancel, even though my travel iis in 6 weeks. After lengthy discussions with 5 different Customer Service people, they will not give any kind of refund. Surely this is false advertising?? Any ideas what I can do??
otel.com DO NOT USE
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Home Exchanges
- 2 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 3 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 4 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 5 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 6 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 7 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 8 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 9 India food Tours
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 12 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 13 Going to Costa Rica
- 14 Air B&B
- 15 Single supplements
- 16 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 17 Discounted luggage websites
- 18 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 19 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 20 Travel eruope early November this year
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 24 Thanksgiving week trip
- 25 Anniversary trip