Used otel.com to book a hotel because they advertise No Booking Fees, No Cancellation Fees. Booked it no fees but needed to cancel and done this after just 10 hours of booking and was advised cannot cancel, even though my travel iis in 6 weeks. After lengthy discussions with 5 different Customer Service people, they will not give any kind of refund. Surely this is false advertising?? Any ideas what I can do??
otel.com DO NOT USE
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Technology tips, and travel
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Air pollution while in India
- 5 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 11 Which Travel Bag
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 14 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 15 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 16 europe In January
- 17 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 18 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 20 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 21 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 22 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 23 Holiday Travel Plans
- 24 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 25 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points