I have decided to drive to Portland and down the coast in search of the best and maybe cheapest seafood on the coast. I have never been to this area and am looking for both great food, inexpensive place to stay with my dog and of course, fabulous wine!! any suggestions would be welcomed!!! thank you in advance!
Oregon - where to find best oysters on coast?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 2 Carrying a smartphone
- 3 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 4 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 5 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 6 Torn between Trips
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 9 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 10 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 11 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 12 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 13 50th birthday in January destination
- 14 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 15 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 16 Discounted luggage websites
- 17 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?