I have decided to drive to Portland and down the coast in search of the best and maybe cheapest seafood on the coast. I have never been to this area and am looking for both great food, inexpensive place to stay with my dog and of course, fabulous wine!! any suggestions would be welcomed!!! thank you in advance!
Oregon - where to find best oysters on coast?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 2 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 3 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 6 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 7 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 8 quiet getaways for older women
- 9 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 10 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 11 Torn between Trips
- 12 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 Groupon Getaways
- 15 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 16 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 17 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Carrying a smartphone
- 20 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 21 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 22 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 25 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!