I have decided to drive to Portland and down the coast in search of the best and maybe cheapest seafood on the coast. I have never been to this area and am looking for both great food, inexpensive place to stay with my dog and of course, fabulous wine!! any suggestions would be welcomed!!! thank you in advance!
Oregon - where to find best oysters on coast?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 2 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 3 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 4 Best places to start...
- 5 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 6 Where would you go if you were us?
- 7 Winter Sunshine
- 8 Friends Seeking Advice
- 9 French gastronomy
- 10 Website to map your trips?
- 11 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 12 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 13 Travel health insurance
- 14 Private Guides - Cost question
- 15 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 16 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 17 Rome and amalfi coast
- 18 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 21 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 22 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 23 Phone service
- 24 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 25 Home security while traveling?