I have decided to drive to Portland and down the coast in search of the best and maybe cheapest seafood on the coast. I have never been to this area and am looking for both great food, inexpensive place to stay with my dog and of course, fabulous wine!! any suggestions would be welcomed!!! thank you in advance!
Oregon - where to find best oysters on coast?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 2 finding last minute packages
- 3 trip ideas in May...
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 6 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 7 Scotland
- 8 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 Moving from DC to Texas
- 12 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 13 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 14 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 15 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 16 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 17 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 18 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 19 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 20 Which luggage scales?
- 21 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 22 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 23 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?
- 24 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 25 Best places to start...