So like most of you I have a real passion for travel, I also love making documentaries. I just finished editing my El Camino Diaries Series which is the first ever travel series I have made and I figured seeing as you are all into travelling you may well be interested. =)
I walked the Camino Frances last August from Saint Jean to Santiago and I filmed it with the intention of it being a useful tool for anyone planning their own Camino.
I'm fit, but nothing special, pretty weak and, with all the equipment I took, carrying a heavier bag than most of you guys would need to take.
My theory was that if I could do it and actually show you guys the ups and downs it'd be a great way for you to guage how long you should take, where you should start, how difficult it can be but most importantly how meaningful the whole experience can be!
I also wanted it to be something for all you travellers to watch between trips. I know I love reading peoples travel blogs so I thought why not try this!
Anyway I will link you guys to the playlist of the first 3 episodes of my 14 part series (released weekly) and then also my website where I post diary entries and blog posts.
El Camino Diaries Playlist- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqo7WhUGNViMXbKFS4Q5glglA6UfsOaX-
My Website- www.TamsinEB.com
El Camino Diaries Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ElCaminoDiaries
I read online recently that one of the best ways to keep happy is to anticipate a happy experience. You may not walk the Camino but I am certain watching others travel will make you start planning your next trip, so there is something for everyone! =)
I hope you enjoy it! xx
Online Travel Series and maybe some inspiration for a trip =)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 5-6 week trip - any ideas?
- 2 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 3 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 6 Website to map your trips?
- 7 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 8 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 9 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 10 Best places to start...
- 11 Where would you go if you were us?
- 12 Winter Sunshine
- 13 Friends Seeking Advice
- 14 French gastronomy
- 15 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 16 Travel health insurance
- 17 Private Guides - Cost question
- 18 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 19 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service