So like most of you I have a real passion for travel, I also love making documentaries. I just finished editing my El Camino Diaries Series which is the first ever travel series I have made and I figured seeing as you are all into travelling you may well be interested. =)
I walked the Camino Frances last August from Saint Jean to Santiago and I filmed it with the intention of it being a useful tool for anyone planning their own Camino.
I'm fit, but nothing special, pretty weak and, with all the equipment I took, carrying a heavier bag than most of you guys would need to take.
My theory was that if I could do it and actually show you guys the ups and downs it'd be a great way for you to guage how long you should take, where you should start, how difficult it can be but most importantly how meaningful the whole experience can be!
I also wanted it to be something for all you travellers to watch between trips. I know I love reading peoples travel blogs so I thought why not try this!
Anyway I will link you guys to the playlist of the first 3 episodes of my 14 part series (released weekly) and then also my website where I post diary entries and blog posts.
El Camino Diaries Playlist- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqo7WhUGNViMXbKFS4Q5glglA6UfsOaX-
My Website- www.TamsinEB.com
El Camino Diaries Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ElCaminoDiaries
I read online recently that one of the best ways to keep happy is to anticipate a happy experience. You may not walk the Camino but I am certain watching others travel will make you start planning your next trip, so there is something for everyone! =)
I hope you enjoy it! xx
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First time euro traveler, ideas please!
- 2 travel ideas mom with 17 16 yr old sons one likes outdoors the other city
- 3 Please help me find a phone that will work in France
- 4 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 5 The "Vacation Problem"
- 6 Baggage Limits
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 [liiperi] byliiperi 4 days ago 8 days around Almaty region - How to spend?
- 10 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 13 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 14 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 15 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 16 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 17 About EHIC card?
- 18 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 19 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 20 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 21 quiet getaways for older women
- 22 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 23 Torn between Trips
- 24 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 25 Groupon Getaways
Online Travel Series and maybe some inspiration for a trip =)