So like most of you I have a real passion for travel, I also love making documentaries. I just finished editing my El Camino Diaries Series which is the first ever travel series I have made and I figured seeing as you are all into travelling you may well be interested. =)
I walked the Camino Frances last August from Saint Jean to Santiago and I filmed it with the intention of it being a useful tool for anyone planning their own Camino.
I'm fit, but nothing special, pretty weak and, with all the equipment I took, carrying a heavier bag than most of you guys would need to take.
My theory was that if I could do it and actually show you guys the ups and downs it'd be a great way for you to guage how long you should take, where you should start, how difficult it can be but most importantly how meaningful the whole experience can be!
I also wanted it to be something for all you travellers to watch between trips. I know I love reading peoples travel blogs so I thought why not try this!
Anyway I will link you guys to the playlist of the first 3 episodes of my 14 part series (released weekly) and then also my website where I post diary entries and blog posts.
El Camino Diaries Playlist- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqo7WhUGNViMXbKFS4Q5glglA6UfsOaX-
My Website- www.TamsinEB.com
El Camino Diaries Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ElCaminoDiaries
I read online recently that one of the best ways to keep happy is to anticipate a happy experience. You may not walk the Camino but I am certain watching others travel will make you start planning your next trip, so there is something for everyone! =)
I hope you enjoy it! xx
Online Travel Series and maybe some inspiration for a trip =)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 2 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 3 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 4 50th birthday in January destination
- 5 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 6 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 7 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 8 Discounted luggage websites
- 9 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 10 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 11 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 12 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 13 Carrying a smartphone
- 14 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 15 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 16 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 17 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 18 Groupon Getaways
- 19 Rain Boots
- 20 Travel Books for Kids?
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 23 Travel Ideas for Family with 3 young boys
- 24 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 25 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?