So like most of you I have a real passion for travel, I also love making documentaries. I just finished editing my El Camino Diaries Series which is the first ever travel series I have made and I figured seeing as you are all into travelling you may well be interested. =)
I walked the Camino Frances last August from Saint Jean to Santiago and I filmed it with the intention of it being a useful tool for anyone planning their own Camino.
I'm fit, but nothing special, pretty weak and, with all the equipment I took, carrying a heavier bag than most of you guys would need to take.
My theory was that if I could do it and actually show you guys the ups and downs it'd be a great way for you to guage how long you should take, where you should start, how difficult it can be but most importantly how meaningful the whole experience can be!
I also wanted it to be something for all you travellers to watch between trips. I know I love reading peoples travel blogs so I thought why not try this!
Anyway I will link you guys to the playlist of the first 3 episodes of my 14 part series (released weekly) and then also my website where I post diary entries and blog posts.
El Camino Diaries Playlist- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqo7WhUGNViMXbKFS4Q5glglA6UfsOaX-
My Website- www.TamsinEB.com
El Camino Diaries Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ElCaminoDiaries
I read online recently that one of the best ways to keep happy is to anticipate a happy experience. You may not walk the Camino but I am certain watching others travel will make you start planning your next trip, so there is something for everyone! =)
I hope you enjoy it! xx
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Footing the bill for a family trip
- 2 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 3 Too old maybe?
- 4 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 5 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 8 Autism/Disability Travel
- 9 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 10 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 11 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 12 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 13 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 14 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 15 Pedometer for Kids
- 16 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 17 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 18 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 19 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 20 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 21 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
Online Travel Series and maybe some inspiration for a trip =)