So like most of you I have a real passion for travel, I also love making documentaries. I just finished editing my El Camino Diaries Series which is the first ever travel series I have made and I figured seeing as you are all into travelling you may well be interested. =)
I walked the Camino Frances last August from Saint Jean to Santiago and I filmed it with the intention of it being a useful tool for anyone planning their own Camino.
I'm fit, but nothing special, pretty weak and, with all the equipment I took, carrying a heavier bag than most of you guys would need to take.
My theory was that if I could do it and actually show you guys the ups and downs it'd be a great way for you to guage how long you should take, where you should start, how difficult it can be but most importantly how meaningful the whole experience can be!
I also wanted it to be something for all you travellers to watch between trips. I know I love reading peoples travel blogs so I thought why not try this!
Anyway I will link you guys to the playlist of the first 3 episodes of my 14 part series (released weekly) and then also my website where I post diary entries and blog posts.
El Camino Diaries Playlist- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqo7WhUGNViMXbKFS4Q5glglA6UfsOaX-
My Website- www.TamsinEB.com
El Camino Diaries Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ElCaminoDiaries
I read online recently that one of the best ways to keep happy is to anticipate a happy experience. You may not walk the Camino but I am certain watching others travel will make you start planning your next trip, so there is something for everyone! =)
I hope you enjoy it! xx
Online Travel Series and maybe some inspiration for a trip =)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 2 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 5 finding last minute packages
- 6 trip ideas in May...
- 7 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 8 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 9 Scotland
- 10 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Moving from DC to Texas
- 13 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 14 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 15 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 16 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 17 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 18 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 19 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 20 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 21 Which luggage scales?
- 22 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 23 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 24 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!