So like most of you I have a real passion for travel, I also love making documentaries. I just finished editing my El Camino Diaries Series which is the first ever travel series I have made and I figured seeing as you are all into travelling you may well be interested. =)
I walked the Camino Frances last August from Saint Jean to Santiago and I filmed it with the intention of it being a useful tool for anyone planning their own Camino.
I'm fit, but nothing special, pretty weak and, with all the equipment I took, carrying a heavier bag than most of you guys would need to take.
My theory was that if I could do it and actually show you guys the ups and downs it'd be a great way for you to guage how long you should take, where you should start, how difficult it can be but most importantly how meaningful the whole experience can be!
I also wanted it to be something for all you travellers to watch between trips. I know I love reading peoples travel blogs so I thought why not try this!
Anyway I will link you guys to the playlist of the first 3 episodes of my 14 part series (released weekly) and then also my website where I post diary entries and blog posts.
El Camino Diaries Playlist- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqo7WhUGNViMXbKFS4Q5glglA6UfsOaX-
My Website- www.TamsinEB.com
El Camino Diaries Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ElCaminoDiaries
I read online recently that one of the best ways to keep happy is to anticipate a happy experience. You may not walk the Camino but I am certain watching others travel will make you start planning your next trip, so there is something for everyone! =)
I hope you enjoy it! xx
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 2 First rv trip
- 3 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 4 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 5 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 6 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 7 First time traveler
- 8 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 9 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 10 Exploring a City
- 11 Dolomites for 2 days
- 12 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 13 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 14 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 15 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 16 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 19 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 20 Passport Help!!!
- 21 First time travelling outside the USA
- 22 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 23 hiking poles in carry on
- 24 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 25 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
Online Travel Series and maybe some inspiration for a trip =)