So like most of you I have a real passion for travel, I also love making documentaries. I just finished editing my El Camino Diaries Series which is the first ever travel series I have made and I figured seeing as you are all into travelling you may well be interested. =)
I walked the Camino Frances last August from Saint Jean to Santiago and I filmed it with the intention of it being a useful tool for anyone planning their own Camino.
I'm fit, but nothing special, pretty weak and, with all the equipment I took, carrying a heavier bag than most of you guys would need to take.
My theory was that if I could do it and actually show you guys the ups and downs it'd be a great way for you to guage how long you should take, where you should start, how difficult it can be but most importantly how meaningful the whole experience can be!
I also wanted it to be something for all you travellers to watch between trips. I know I love reading peoples travel blogs so I thought why not try this!
Anyway I will link you guys to the playlist of the first 3 episodes of my 14 part series (released weekly) and then also my website where I post diary entries and blog posts.
El Camino Diaries Playlist- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqo7WhUGNViMXbKFS4Q5glglA6UfsOaX-
My Website- www.TamsinEB.com
El Camino Diaries Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ElCaminoDiaries
I read online recently that one of the best ways to keep happy is to anticipate a happy experience. You may not walk the Camino but I am certain watching others travel will make you start planning your next trip, so there is something for everyone! =)
I hope you enjoy it! xx
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 ATM DUMPS PIN TRACK 1/2 CC CVV TRANSFER WESTERN UNION
- 2 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 3 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 4 40th Birthday Celebration
- 5 Should I use a travel agent?
- 6 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 7 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 8 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 9 Difficult Decisions!!
- 10 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 11 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 12 HoneyMoon - january
- 13 Glacier National Park Trip
- 14 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 17 Road map- European
- 18 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 19 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 20 xmas anywhere in europe
- 21 Need advice for Asia trip
- 22 Family Italy
- 23 Big Island vs Maui
- 24 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 25 Winter Vacation
Online Travel Series and maybe some inspiration for a trip =)