So like most of you I have a real passion for travel, I also love making documentaries. I just finished editing my El Camino Diaries Series which is the first ever travel series I have made and I figured seeing as you are all into travelling you may well be interested. =)
I walked the Camino Frances last August from Saint Jean to Santiago and I filmed it with the intention of it being a useful tool for anyone planning their own Camino.
I'm fit, but nothing special, pretty weak and, with all the equipment I took, carrying a heavier bag than most of you guys would need to take.
My theory was that if I could do it and actually show you guys the ups and downs it'd be a great way for you to guage how long you should take, where you should start, how difficult it can be but most importantly how meaningful the whole experience can be!
I also wanted it to be something for all you travellers to watch between trips. I know I love reading peoples travel blogs so I thought why not try this!
Anyway I will link you guys to the playlist of the first 3 episodes of my 14 part series (released weekly) and then also my website where I post diary entries and blog posts.
El Camino Diaries Playlist- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqo7WhUGNViMXbKFS4Q5glglA6UfsOaX-
My Website- www.TamsinEB.com
El Camino Diaries Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ElCaminoDiaries
I read online recently that one of the best ways to keep happy is to anticipate a happy experience. You may not walk the Camino but I am certain watching others travel will make you start planning your next trip, so there is something for everyone! =)
I hope you enjoy it! xx
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 2 Help with choosing guided tour
- 3 Trip ideas for the winter
- 4 Trip inspiration needed
- 5 A Black Bear Blog: Algonquin Park
- 6 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 7 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 8 Honeymoon August 2016
- 9 Ireland to ???
- 10 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 11 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 12 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 13 Road trip from PA to NY
- 14 layover time - immigration process
- 15 Sunday Fundayz
- 16 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 17 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 18 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 19 Year Long Travel
- 20 Packing light challenge
- 21 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 22 Charter of a yacht
- 23 Travelling: Money Help
- 24 From Chicago to San Diego
- 25 3-5hr drive from KCMO
Online Travel Series and maybe some inspiration for a trip =)