So like most of you I have a real passion for travel, I also love making documentaries. I just finished editing my El Camino Diaries Series which is the first ever travel series I have made and I figured seeing as you are all into travelling you may well be interested. =)
I walked the Camino Frances last August from Saint Jean to Santiago and I filmed it with the intention of it being a useful tool for anyone planning their own Camino.
I'm fit, but nothing special, pretty weak and, with all the equipment I took, carrying a heavier bag than most of you guys would need to take.
My theory was that if I could do it and actually show you guys the ups and downs it'd be a great way for you to guage how long you should take, where you should start, how difficult it can be but most importantly how meaningful the whole experience can be!
I also wanted it to be something for all you travellers to watch between trips. I know I love reading peoples travel blogs so I thought why not try this!
Anyway I will link you guys to the playlist of the first 3 episodes of my 14 part series (released weekly) and then also my website where I post diary entries and blog posts.
El Camino Diaries Playlist- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqo7WhUGNViMXbKFS4Q5glglA6UfsOaX-
My Website- www.TamsinEB.com
El Camino Diaries Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ElCaminoDiaries
I read online recently that one of the best ways to keep happy is to anticipate a happy experience. You may not walk the Camino but I am certain watching others travel will make you start planning your next trip, so there is something for everyone! =)
I hope you enjoy it! xx
Online Travel Series and maybe some inspiration for a trip =)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Home security while traveling?
- 2 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 3 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 4 Phone service
- 5 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 6 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 7 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 8 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 9 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 10 Fall Road Trip
- 11 December 3 Week Vacation
- 12 San Francisco or San Diego
- 13 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 14 Home Exchanges
- 15 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 16 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 17 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 18 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 19 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 20 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 21 India food Tours
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 24 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 25 Going to Costa Rica