So like most of you I have a real passion for travel, I also love making documentaries. I just finished editing my El Camino Diaries Series which is the first ever travel series I have made and I figured seeing as you are all into travelling you may well be interested. =)
I walked the Camino Frances last August from Saint Jean to Santiago and I filmed it with the intention of it being a useful tool for anyone planning their own Camino.
I'm fit, but nothing special, pretty weak and, with all the equipment I took, carrying a heavier bag than most of you guys would need to take.
My theory was that if I could do it and actually show you guys the ups and downs it'd be a great way for you to guage how long you should take, where you should start, how difficult it can be but most importantly how meaningful the whole experience can be!
I also wanted it to be something for all you travellers to watch between trips. I know I love reading peoples travel blogs so I thought why not try this!
Anyway I will link you guys to the playlist of the first 3 episodes of my 14 part series (released weekly) and then also my website where I post diary entries and blog posts.
El Camino Diaries Playlist- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqo7WhUGNViMXbKFS4Q5glglA6UfsOaX-
My Website- www.TamsinEB.com
El Camino Diaries Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ElCaminoDiaries
I read online recently that one of the best ways to keep happy is to anticipate a happy experience. You may not walk the Camino but I am certain watching others travel will make you start planning your next trip, so there is something for everyone! =)
I hope you enjoy it! xx
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 3 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 4 TripIt App?
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 7 travel mate wanted
- 8 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 9 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 10 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 11 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 12 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 13 Packing Cubes
- 14 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 15 Vacation for two
- 16 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 17 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 18 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 19 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 20 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 21 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 22 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 23 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 24 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 25 Motorcycle trip
Online Travel Series and maybe some inspiration for a trip =)