So like most of you I have a real passion for travel, I also love making documentaries. I just finished editing my El Camino Diaries Series which is the first ever travel series I have made and I figured seeing as you are all into travelling you may well be interested. =)
I walked the Camino Frances last August from Saint Jean to Santiago and I filmed it with the intention of it being a useful tool for anyone planning their own Camino.
I'm fit, but nothing special, pretty weak and, with all the equipment I took, carrying a heavier bag than most of you guys would need to take.
My theory was that if I could do it and actually show you guys the ups and downs it'd be a great way for you to guage how long you should take, where you should start, how difficult it can be but most importantly how meaningful the whole experience can be!
I also wanted it to be something for all you travellers to watch between trips. I know I love reading peoples travel blogs so I thought why not try this!
Anyway I will link you guys to the playlist of the first 3 episodes of my 14 part series (released weekly) and then also my website where I post diary entries and blog posts.
El Camino Diaries Playlist- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqo7WhUGNViMXbKFS4Q5glglA6UfsOaX-
My Website- www.TamsinEB.com
El Camino Diaries Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ElCaminoDiaries
I read online recently that one of the best ways to keep happy is to anticipate a happy experience. You may not walk the Camino but I am certain watching others travel will make you start planning your next trip, so there is something for everyone! =)
I hope you enjoy it! xx
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/true-brilliance-teeth-whitening-system/
- 2 Road trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 3 Late October European Trek Adventure suggestions
- 4 7 Day in Tuscany Villa in Italy?
- 5 Travel Escort idea
- 6 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 7 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 8 New England Fall Foliage
- 9 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 10 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 11 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 12 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 13 A week to go somewhere
- 14 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 15 Driving in Ireland
- 16 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 17 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 18 Carrying your passport
- 19 Road trip or Train
- 20 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 21 Ideal Trip!
- 22 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 23 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 24 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 25 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
Online Travel Series and maybe some inspiration for a trip =)