It seems to me that if you buy the insurance, Expedia will let you cancel for any reason and refund the hotel cost and issue a credit for airfare. On the other hand, it appears Orbitz will only let you cancel for emergencies. Is this correct?
Online cancellation policies?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Honeymoon
- 4 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 5 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 6 Where to go over New Years?
- 7 my travel ignorance
- 8 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 13 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 14 Travel Insurance or not
- 15 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 16 Economy PLus on United to China
- 17 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 18 Light weight Luggage
- 19 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 20 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 21 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 24 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 25 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities