It seems to me that if you buy the insurance, Expedia will let you cancel for any reason and refund the hotel cost and issue a credit for airfare. On the other hand, it appears Orbitz will only let you cancel for emergencies. Is this correct?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 2 정선카지노여행【 HOT424。COM 】중국바카라
- 3 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 4 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 5 A problem with booking.com
- 6 Wheeled duffle options
- 7 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 8 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 9 Newbie Using Whats App
- 10 TripIt App?
- 11 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 12 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 13 Money transfer
- 14 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 17 Passport signature
- 18 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 19 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 20 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 21 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 22 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 23 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 24 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 25 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP