It seems to me that if you buy the insurance, Expedia will let you cancel for any reason and refund the hotel cost and issue a credit for airfare. On the other hand, it appears Orbitz will only let you cancel for emergencies. Is this correct?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 2 Working with an agency
- 3 Trip to Greece
- 4 Managing Travel Photographs
- 5 Daypack Recommendation
- 6 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 7 Wildlife photography courses
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 51st Birthday Trip
- 11 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 12 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 13 THe case for linen
- 14 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 15 MS Slendida
- 16 currency app
- 17 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 18 All purpose soap
- 19 Well Needed Getaway
- 20 Packing a stuffed animal.
- 21 How to get a Reliable coach hire company
- 22 Idea about a car rental business for travelling
- 23 Best trip insurance coverage?
- 24 Eeek!!! First time AUS trip!
- 25 Ideas for 50th Anniversary trip