It seems to me that if you buy the insurance, Expedia will let you cancel for any reason and refund the hotel cost and issue a credit for airfare. On the other hand, it appears Orbitz will only let you cancel for emergencies. Is this correct?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HoneyMoon - january
- 2 THE WORLD WONDERS WITH FIKIRIA TANZANIA SAFARIS
- 3 40th Birthday Celebration
- 4 Should I use a travel agent?
- 5 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 6 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 7 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 8 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 9 Difficult Decisions!!
- 10 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 11 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 12 Glacier National Park Trip
- 13 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 16 Road map- European
- 17 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 18 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 19 xmas anywhere in europe
- 20 Need advice for Asia trip
- 21 Family Italy
- 22 Big Island vs Maui
- 23 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 24 Winter Vacation
- 25 To Paris From UK HOW?