My husband and I are looking to spend a month traveling with our 18 month old in March. We were thinking of Europe but I feel like the rural and quiet areas we would like to spend time in require renting a car. I just don't know if that would create more stress than convenience. Any advice about traveling for a month to relax and unwind (with a toddler)? We are open to going anywhere in the world. As this is our first baby, it has taken its toll on us…we are hoping traveling will help to relieve us of our mundane reality and excite us again. Admittedly, I am very apprehensive about traveling with a toddler…I worry about tantrums, etc…such a worry that I have been inclined to panic attacks since giving birth to her. I am definitely not looking forward to flying with her, but I figure a month abroad would make it worthwhile. Any advice?
one month travel with a toddler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 2 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 3 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 4 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 6 Travel SIMs
- 7 An Introduction to new member
- 8 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 9 Travelling in June
- 10 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 11 Friends Seeking Advice
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 14 25th wedding anniv travel
- 15 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 16 Best places to start...
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 19 two months away and mold problems.
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 French gastronomy
- 22 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 25 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!