My husband and I are looking to spend a month traveling with our 18 month old in March. We were thinking of Europe but I feel like the rural and quiet areas we would like to spend time in require renting a car. I just don't know if that would create more stress than convenience. Any advice about traveling for a month to relax and unwind (with a toddler)? We are open to going anywhere in the world. As this is our first baby, it has taken its toll on us…we are hoping traveling will help to relieve us of our mundane reality and excite us again. Admittedly, I am very apprehensive about traveling with a toddler…I worry about tantrums, etc…such a worry that I have been inclined to panic attacks since giving birth to her. I am definitely not looking forward to flying with her, but I figure a month abroad would make it worthwhile. Any advice?
one month travel with a toddler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 4 Finding a House Sitter.
- 5 Road Scholar
- 6 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 9 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 10 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Useful travel apps
- 13 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 14 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 15 Base city in England
- 16 Suggestions please
- 17 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 18 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 19 vow renewal
- 20 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 21 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 22 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 25 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK