My husband and I are looking to spend a month traveling with our 18 month old in March. We were thinking of Europe but I feel like the rural and quiet areas we would like to spend time in require renting a car. I just don't know if that would create more stress than convenience. Any advice about traveling for a month to relax and unwind (with a toddler)? We are open to going anywhere in the world. As this is our first baby, it has taken its toll on us…we are hoping traveling will help to relieve us of our mundane reality and excite us again. Admittedly, I am very apprehensive about traveling with a toddler…I worry about tantrums, etc…such a worry that I have been inclined to panic attacks since giving birth to her. I am definitely not looking forward to flying with her, but I figure a month abroad would make it worthwhile. Any advice?
one month travel with a toddler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 travelling in Morocco
- 2 Visa expiration and re entry
- 3 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 4 Rovia booking engine
- 5 Places to travel in June or July
- 6 Packing Help - What to take
- 7 Jacket with pockets
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 10 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 11 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 12 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 13 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 14 Dual time zone watches
- 15 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 16 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 17 Website for good hotel rates?
- 18 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 19 What color nail polish in France
- 20 Travel Clothing
- 21 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 24 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 25 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks