My husband and I are looking to spend a month traveling with our 18 month old in March. We were thinking of Europe but I feel like the rural and quiet areas we would like to spend time in require renting a car. I just don't know if that would create more stress than convenience. Any advice about traveling for a month to relax and unwind (with a toddler)? We are open to going anywhere in the world. As this is our first baby, it has taken its toll on us…we are hoping traveling will help to relieve us of our mundane reality and excite us again. Admittedly, I am very apprehensive about traveling with a toddler…I worry about tantrums, etc…such a worry that I have been inclined to panic attacks since giving birth to her. I am definitely not looking forward to flying with her, but I figure a month abroad would make it worthwhile. Any advice?
one month travel with a toddler
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 10 Days of travel help!
- 2 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 3 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 French gastronomy
- 6 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 7 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 8 Website to map your trips?
- 9 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 10 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 11 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 12 Best places to start...
- 13 Where would you go if you were us?
- 14 Winter Sunshine
- 15 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 16 Travel health insurance
- 17 Private Guides - Cost question
- 18 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 19 Rome and amalfi coast
- 20 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 21 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 22 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 23 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 24 Phone service
- 25 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place