My husband and I, mid 50's have finally managed to get all 5 kids successfully on there own. We are now looking to take a once in a lifetime vacation. We have managed to save approximately $10,000 for the trip but can't decide where to go. We would like to make it at least a 10 day trip. We are certainly capable of some mild to moderate walking or hiking but that would be the limit. We are open to ideas anywhere the money will take us! Thanks!
once in a lifetime trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Boise to the Grand Canyon - where to stop in between?
- 2 First Solo Travel...Where should I go?
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 5 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 6 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 7 Finding a House Sitter.
- 8 Road Scholar
- 9 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 10 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 11 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 12 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 13 Your Best Travel Tips
- 14 Useful travel apps
- 15 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 16 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 17 Base city in England
- 18 Suggestions please
- 19 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 20 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 21 vow renewal
- 22 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 23 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 24 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 25 Group Tours for 30 somethings