My husband and I, mid 50's have finally managed to get all 5 kids successfully on there own. We are now looking to take a once in a lifetime vacation. We have managed to save approximately $10,000 for the trip but can't decide where to go. We would like to make it at least a 10 day trip. We are certainly capable of some mild to moderate walking or hiking but that would be the limit. We are open to ideas anywhere the money will take us! Thanks!
once in a lifetime trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Video Contest
- 2 40th Birthday Trip
- 3 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 4 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 5 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 6 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 7 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 8 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 9 Where to go in February/March
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 12 Waterproof spray
- 13 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 14 Honeymoon
- 15 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 16 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 17 Where to go over New Years?
- 18 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 19 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 20 my travel ignorance
- 21 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 22 Your Best Travel Tips
- 23 Northern Lights
- 24 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 25 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen