My husband and I, mid 50's have finally managed to get all 5 kids successfully on there own. We are now looking to take a once in a lifetime vacation. We have managed to save approximately $10,000 for the trip but can't decide where to go. We would like to make it at least a 10 day trip. We are certainly capable of some mild to moderate walking or hiking but that would be the limit. We are open to ideas anywhere the money will take us! Thanks!
once in a lifetime trip
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Air pollution while in India
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 11 Which Travel Bag
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 14 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 15 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 16 europe In January
- 17 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 18 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 20 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 21 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 22 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 23 Holiday Travel Plans
- 24 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 25 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points