My husband and I, mid 50's have finally managed to get all 5 kids successfully on there own. We are now looking to take a once in a lifetime vacation. We have managed to save approximately $10,000 for the trip but can't decide where to go. We would like to make it at least a 10 day trip. We are certainly capable of some mild to moderate walking or hiking but that would be the limit. We are open to ideas anywhere the money will take us! Thanks!
once in a lifetime trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 2 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 3 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 4 Baggage
- 5 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 6 Torn between Trips
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 9 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 10 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 11 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 12 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 13 50th birthday in January destination
- 14 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 15 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 16 Discounted luggage websites
- 17 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 20 Carrying a smartphone
- 21 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 22 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 23 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 24 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 25 Groupon Getaways