My husband and I, mid 50's have finally managed to get all 5 kids successfully on there own. We are now looking to take a once in a lifetime vacation. We have managed to save approximately $10,000 for the trip but can't decide where to go. We would like to make it at least a 10 day trip. We are certainly capable of some mild to moderate walking or hiking but that would be the limit. We are open to ideas anywhere the money will take us! Thanks!
once in a lifetime trip
- 1 vacation in California
- 2 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 3 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 4 Honeymoon Ideas
- 5 Alone or alone in a group
- 6 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 7 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 8 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 9 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 10 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 11 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 12 iPad use on long flights
- 13 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 14 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 15 Money exchange
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 18 Car rental
- 19 Car Rental
- 20 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 21 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 22 Chip N Pin Cards
- 23 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 24 Monarch butterfly
- 25 the lounge