My husband and I, mid 50's have finally managed to get all 5 kids successfully on there own. We are now looking to take a once in a lifetime vacation. We have managed to save approximately $10,000 for the trip but can't decide where to go. We would like to make it at least a 10 day trip. We are certainly capable of some mild to moderate walking or hiking but that would be the limit. We are open to ideas anywhere the money will take us! Thanks!
once in a lifetime trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Which Travel Bag
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Discounted luggage websites
- 5 Crossing Borders
- 6 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 7 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 8 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 9 Anniversary trip
- 10 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 11 Light weight Luggage
- 12 Carry-on Luggage
- 13 Traveling with a smartphone
- 14 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 15 Transferring on an international flight
- 16 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 19 Thanksgiving week trip
- 20 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 23 Thrifty OHare parking
- 24 Saving money travelling the world
- 25 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7