My husband and I, mid 50's have finally managed to get all 5 kids successfully on there own. We are now looking to take a once in a lifetime vacation. We have managed to save approximately $10,000 for the trip but can't decide where to go. We would like to make it at least a 10 day trip. We are certainly capable of some mild to moderate walking or hiking but that would be the limit. We are open to ideas anywhere the money will take us! Thanks!
once in a lifetime trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 All purpose soap
- 2 Travel Books for Kids?
- 3 quiet getaways for older women
- 4 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 5 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 6 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 7 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 8 trip ideas in May...
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 11 never fly LIAT
- 12 finding last minute packages
- 13 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 14 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 15 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 16 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 17 What book should I read?
- 18 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 19 Road trip in Italy
- 20 Hostel suggestions
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 22 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 23 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 24 Where to travel?
- 25 Scotland