I am planning a trip to NYC with my two boys (15 &17) for the latter part of June 2010. We will be arriving on a Monday and will leave that Saturday, we will have 4 solid days to do some fun things. We are planning on staying at the Double Tree Metropolitan on Lexington. I would like to spend a day going to the Statue of Liberty, WTC - Ground Zero (for personal reasons) and Central Park. Then spend the next day doing the Chinatown & Little Italy thing. The last two days just in the Times Square area. Any thoughts on if this is unrealistic?
NYC with teenaged boys
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 2 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 5 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 6 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 7 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 8 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 9 quiet getaways for older women
- 10 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 11 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 12 Torn between Trips
- 13 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 14 Groupon Getaways
- 15 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 16 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 17 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Carrying a smartphone
- 20 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 21 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 22 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 25 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!