I am planning a trip to NYC with my two boys (15 &17) for the latter part of June 2010. We will be arriving on a Monday and will leave that Saturday, we will have 4 solid days to do some fun things. We are planning on staying at the Double Tree Metropolitan on Lexington. I would like to spend a day going to the Statue of Liberty, WTC - Ground Zero (for personal reasons) and Central Park. Then spend the next day doing the Chinatown & Little Italy thing. The last two days just in the Times Square area. Any thoughts on if this is unrealistic?
NYC with teenaged boys
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Road Scholar
- 2 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 3 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 4 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 5 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 6 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 Useful travel apps
- 9 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 10 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 11 Base city in England
- 12 Suggestions please
- 13 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 14 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 15 vow renewal
- 16 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 17 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 18 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 21 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 22 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 23 Traveling tips during fall
- 24 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 25 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?