My 70s aged parents, husband and I are flying into SF on June 30, 2009 for a driving tour of northern CA. Since we've done SF south, we plan to visit Yosemite/Mariposa for July 1 - 2, then travel to Lake Tahoe/Stateline, NV for July 3. We will travel north toward Lassen Volcanic NP/Mt. Shasta area and overnight on July 4 in Redding. We will continue west on Hwy 299 toward the coast on July 5 to begin our return to SF. Of course we want to see it all - redwoods, coastline, vineyards, but must fly out on July 8. Please share suggestions for seeing as much of the "best" for the final two days journey, including nice, clean final two nights accommodations, approximate driving time(s) of the route(s), and restaurants too. Thanks!
Northern California Itinerary Request
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 2 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 3 Travel SIMs
- 4 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 5 An Introduction to new member
- 6 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 7 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 8 Travelling in June
- 9 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 10 Friends Seeking Advice
- 11 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 12 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 13 25th wedding anniv travel
- 14 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 15 Best places to start...
- 16 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 17 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 18 two months away and mold problems.
- 19 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 20 French gastronomy
- 21 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 24 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 25 What's stopping you from traveling more?