My 70s aged parents, husband and I are flying into SF on June 30, 2009 for a driving tour of northern CA. Since we've done SF south, we plan to visit Yosemite/Mariposa for July 1 - 2, then travel to Lake Tahoe/Stateline, NV for July 3. We will travel north toward Lassen Volcanic NP/Mt. Shasta area and overnight on July 4 in Redding. We will continue west on Hwy 299 toward the coast on July 5 to begin our return to SF. Of course we want to see it all - redwoods, coastline, vineyards, but must fly out on July 8. Please share suggestions for seeing as much of the "best" for the final two days journey, including nice, clean final two nights accommodations, approximate driving time(s) of the route(s), and restaurants too. Thanks!
Northern California Itinerary Request
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 2 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 3 Jacket with pockets
- 4 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 Visa expiration and re entry
- 7 Dual time zone watches
- 8 Rovia booking engine
- 9 Packing Help - What to take
- 10 Places to travel in June or July
- 11 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 12 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 13 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 14 Website for good hotel rates?
- 15 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 16 What color nail polish in France
- 17 Travel Clothing
- 18 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 21 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 22 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 23 Getting a Second Passport
- 24 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 25 Suggestions for a trip?