I'm taking my 22 year old daughter to New York for 6 nights in September for her college graduation present!! Neither of us has ever been to NY and have no idea where to stay or what to do! Besides a little shopping and a Broadway Play...is there anything else we must do? We're not big on museums unless there is a must see. Is there a certain part of town we should stay or stay away from? Any place we must try for lunch, dinner or cocktails? Any insight would be great and appreciated!
New York or bust!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 2 Where would you go if you were us?
- 3 Discounted luggage websites
- 4 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 Air B&B
- 7 Online Visas
- 8 Traveling with a smartphone
- 9 Anniversary trip
- 10 Learning vacations
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Crossing Borders
- 13 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 14 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 15 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 16 Light weight Luggage
- 17 Carry-on Luggage
- 18 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 19 Transferring on an international flight
- 20 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 23 Thanksgiving week trip
- 24 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips