I'm taking my 22 year old daughter to New York for 6 nights in September for her college graduation present!! Neither of us has ever been to NY and have no idea where to stay or what to do! Besides a little shopping and a Broadway Play...is there anything else we must do? We're not big on museums unless there is a must see. Is there a certain part of town we should stay or stay away from? Any place we must try for lunch, dinner or cocktails? Any insight would be great and appreciated!
New York or bust!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December travel - where to go?
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 4 Air B&B
- 5 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 6 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 7 Home security while traveling?
- 8 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 9 Phone service
- 10 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 11 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 12 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 13 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 14 Fall Road Trip
- 15 December 3 Week Vacation
- 16 San Francisco or San Diego
- 17 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 18 Home Exchanges
- 19 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 20 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 21 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 22 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 23 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 24 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 25 India food Tours