I'm taking my 22 year old daughter to New York for 6 nights in September for her college graduation present!! Neither of us has ever been to NY and have no idea where to stay or what to do! Besides a little shopping and a Broadway Play...is there anything else we must do? We're not big on museums unless there is a must see. Is there a certain part of town we should stay or stay away from? Any place we must try for lunch, dinner or cocktails? Any insight would be great and appreciated!
New York or bust!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 2 San Francisco or San Diego
- 3 December 3 Week Vacation
- 4 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 5 Home Exchanges
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 8 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 9 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 10 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 11 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 12 India food Tours
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 15 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 16 Going to Costa Rica
- 17 Air B&B
- 18 Single supplements
- 19 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 20 Discounted luggage websites
- 21 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 22 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 23 Travel eruope early November this year
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?