I'm taking my 22 year old daughter to New York for 6 nights in September for her college graduation present!! Neither of us has ever been to NY and have no idea where to stay or what to do! Besides a little shopping and a Broadway Play...is there anything else we must do? We're not big on museums unless there is a must see. Is there a certain part of town we should stay or stay away from? Any place we must try for lunch, dinner or cocktails? Any insight would be great and appreciated!
New York or bust!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Anti-theft device. Worries over pickpocketing / bag theft.
- 2 About EHIC card?
- 3 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 4 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 7 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 8 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 9 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 10 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 11 quiet getaways for older women
- 12 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 13 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 14 Torn between Trips
- 15 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 16 Groupon Getaways
- 17 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 18 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 19 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 20 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 21 Carrying a smartphone
- 22 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 23 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 24 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!