I'm taking my 22 year old daughter to New York for 6 nights in September for her college graduation present!! Neither of us has ever been to NY and have no idea where to stay or what to do! Besides a little shopping and a Broadway Play...is there anything else we must do? We're not big on museums unless there is a must see. Is there a certain part of town we should stay or stay away from? Any place we must try for lunch, dinner or cocktails? Any insight would be great and appreciated!
New York or bust!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 2 French gastronomy
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 5 Website to map your trips?
- 6 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 7 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 8 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 9 Best places to start...
- 10 Where would you go if you were us?
- 11 Winter Sunshine
- 12 Friends Seeking Advice
- 13 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 14 Travel health insurance
- 15 Private Guides - Cost question
- 16 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Rome and amalfi coast
- 19 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 22 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 23 Phone service
- 24 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 25 Home security while traveling?