I'm taking my 22 year old daughter to New York for 6 nights in September for her college graduation present!! Neither of us has ever been to NY and have no idea where to stay or what to do! Besides a little shopping and a Broadway Play...is there anything else we must do? We're not big on museums unless there is a must see. Is there a certain part of town we should stay or stay away from? Any place we must try for lunch, dinner or cocktails? Any insight would be great and appreciated!
New York or bust!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 2 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 4 40th Birthday Trip
- 5 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 6 Where to go in February/March
- 7 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 8 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 9 Waterproof spray
- 10 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 11 Honeymoon
- 12 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 13 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 14 Where to go over New Years?
- 15 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 16 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 17 my travel ignorance
- 18 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 19 Your Best Travel Tips
- 20 Northern Lights
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 23 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 24 Travel Insurance or not
- 25 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit