Olympus has recently released a new camera called something like Olympus mju 720 SW. The thing I find facinating with this camera is that it is waterproof down to 3 meters...about 10 ft or something like that. If I had only know about this before I went snorkeling with sharks in Malaysia. Well, I guess it is so new that I haven't really seen any tests of the camera yet but I might get this for future trip to sunny beach destination Here is an article about the camera: http://www.dpreview.com/news/0601/06012602olympus_720sw.asp
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 A problem with booking.com
- 2 resort with wild life on ground
- 3 Museum exhibitions
- 4 Oregon coast trip destination advise please
- 5 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 6 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 7 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 8 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 9 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 10 Wheeled duffle options
- 11 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 12 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 13 Newbie Using Whats App
- 14 TripIt App?
- 15 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 16 Money transfer
- 17 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 20 Passport signature
- 21 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 22 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 23 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 24 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 25 Outdoorsy but with shopping