Olympus has recently released a new camera called something like Olympus mju 720 SW. The thing I find facinating with this camera is that it is waterproof down to 3 meters...about 10 ft or something like that. If I had only know about this before I went snorkeling with sharks in Malaysia. Well, I guess it is so new that I haven't really seen any tests of the camera yet but I might get this for future trip to sunny beach destination Here is an article about the camera: http://www.dpreview.com/news/0601/06012602olympus_720sw.asp
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Early trip planning
- 2 Terrified traveller
- 3 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 4 First time travelling outside the USA
- 5 First time traveler
- 6 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 7 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 10 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 11 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 12 SIXT car rental in US
- 13 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 14 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 15 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 16 Visit to usa
- 17 insect repellent bracelets
- 18 Top travel destinations 2017
- 19 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 20 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 21 Tour company or DIY?
- 22 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 23 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days
- 24 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 25 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?