Olympus has recently released a new camera called something like Olympus mju 720 SW. The thing I find facinating with this camera is that it is waterproof down to 3 meters...about 10 ft or something like that. If I had only know about this before I went snorkeling with sharks in Malaysia. Well, I guess it is so new that I haven't really seen any tests of the camera yet but I might get this for future trip to sunny beach destination Here is an article about the camera: http://www.dpreview.com/news/0601/06012602olympus_720sw.asp
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 <USA> : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 3 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 4 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 5 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 6 super fun vacations...
- 7 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 8 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 10 garment travel organizer
- 11 Which type of car ?
- 12 travel partners
- 13 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 14 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 15 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 16 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 17 to travel or settle down?
- 18 THe case for linen
- 19 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 20 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 21 Honeymoon info
- 22 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 23 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 24 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 25 Newbie Using Whats App