Olympus has recently released a new camera called something like Olympus mju 720 SW. The thing I find facinating with this camera is that it is waterproof down to 3 meters...about 10 ft or something like that. If I had only know about this before I went snorkeling with sharks in Malaysia. Well, I guess it is so new that I haven't really seen any tests of the camera yet but I might get this for future trip to sunny beach destination Here is an article about the camera: http://www.dpreview.com/news/0601/06012602olympus_720sw.asp
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 skype id:kilan yates) Buy Registered IELTS,TOEFL,
- 2 Where to go...April of 2018
- 3 California Zepher
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 6 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 7 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 8 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 9 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 10 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 11 Airport robbery
- 12 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 13 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 14 California Zepher (train)
- 15 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 16 Need Amalfi planning help
- 17 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 18 Travel towel?
- 19 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 20 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 21 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 22 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 23 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 24 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 25 Road trip stops