Olympus has recently released a new camera called something like Olympus mju 720 SW. The thing I find facinating with this camera is that it is waterproof down to 3 meters...about 10 ft or something like that. If I had only know about this before I went snorkeling with sharks in Malaysia. Well, I guess it is so new that I haven't really seen any tests of the camera yet but I might get this for future trip to sunny beach destination Here is an article about the camera: http://www.dpreview.com/news/0601/06012602olympus_720sw.asp
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park Trip
- 2 40th Birthday Celebration
- 3 HoneyMoon - january
- 4 THE WORLD WONDERS WITH FIKIRIA TANZANIA SAFARIS
- 5 Should I use a travel agent?
- 6 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 7 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 8 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 9 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 10 Difficult Decisions!!
- 11 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 16 Road map- European
- 17 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 18 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 19 xmas anywhere in europe
- 20 Need advice for Asia trip
- 21 Family Italy
- 22 Big Island vs Maui
- 23 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 24 Winter Vacation
- 25 To Paris From UK HOW?