Olympus has recently released a new camera called something like Olympus mju 720 SW. The thing I find facinating with this camera is that it is waterproof down to 3 meters...about 10 ft or something like that. If I had only know about this before I went snorkeling with sharks in Malaysia. Well, I guess it is so new that I haven't really seen any tests of the camera yet but I might get this for future trip to sunny beach destination Here is an article about the camera: http://www.dpreview.com/news/0601/06012602olympus_720sw.asp
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 destination help
- 2 Norway in November
- 3 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 4 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 5 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 6 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 7 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 8 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 9 Schengen visa
- 10 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 11 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 12 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 13 Daypack Recommendation
- 14 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 15 greece to germany. doable?
- 16 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 17 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 20 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40
- 21 Travel Apps
- 22 WW2 Road Trip Through Germany
- 23 travel insurance
- 24 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 25 Any must-have item for travelling?