I apologize in advance if this is inappropriate, and I half expect that this post will get deleted. But, in the interest of sharing information that might be valuable to other solo travelers, I wanted to let people know that I noticed a new "Solo Travel" forum on Tripadvisor. There isn't too much content yet.
New solo travel forum
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 2 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 3 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 4 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 5 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 6 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 7 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 8 About EHIC card?
- 9 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 10 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 11 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 12 quiet getaways for older women
- 13 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 14 Torn between Trips
- 15 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 16 Groupon Getaways
- 17 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 18 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 19 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 20 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 21 Carrying a smartphone
- 22 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 23 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 24 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 25 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.