I have a fairly new U.S. passport, got it in 2005. Well, I just lost over 100 pounds and I no longer look like the same person in my passport. Should I or am I required to get a new passport, since my appearance has undergone such a radical change? I must admit, it's a nice problem to have and I won't mind paying the renewal fee. I'm just curious to know if it is required. I couldn't find any info about this on the U.S. offical passport site.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 2 We are here! Moscow!
- 3 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 6 New Traveller
- 7 Terrified traveller
- 8 Early trip planning
- 9 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 10 First time travelling outside the USA
- 11 First time traveler
- 12 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 13 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 16 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 17 SIXT car rental in US
- 18 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 19 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 20 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 21 Visit to usa
- 22 insect repellent bracelets
- 23 Top travel destinations 2017
- 24 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 25 Best place in March to travel with kids