I have a fairly new U.S. passport, got it in 2005. Well, I just lost over 100 pounds and I no longer look like the same person in my passport. Should I or am I required to get a new passport, since my appearance has undergone such a radical change? I must admit, it's a nice problem to have and I won't mind paying the renewal fee. I'm just curious to know if it is required. I couldn't find any info about this on the U.S. offical passport site.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Hong Kong & Macau Package 05 Nights / 06 Days
- 2 What are the best places to go for honeymoon in November
- 3 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 4 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 5 Video memory
- 6 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 7 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 8 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 9 My Trip to Spain
- 10 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 11 Senior lady travels solo
- 12 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 13 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 14 travel insurance
- 15 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 16 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 17 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 18 Backpacking in Europe
- 19 Travelocity problems
- 20 need to Plan summer holidays
- 21 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 22 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 23 Active locals, beaches, jungle, limited industrialism - Can I have it all?
- 24 Food Delicacies of spain
- 25 Help planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!