I have a fairly new U.S. passport, got it in 2005. Well, I just lost over 100 pounds and I no longer look like the same person in my passport. Should I or am I required to get a new passport, since my appearance has undergone such a radical change? I must admit, it's a nice problem to have and I won't mind paying the renewal fee. I'm just curious to know if it is required. I couldn't find any info about this on the U.S. offical passport site.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 2 Wheeled duffle options
- 3 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 4 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 5 Newbie Using Whats App
- 6 TripIt App?
- 7 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 8 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 9 Money transfer
- 10 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 13 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 14 Passport signature
- 15 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 16 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 17 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 18 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 19 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 20 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 21 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 22 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 23 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
- 24 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 25 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?