I have a fairly new U.S. passport, got it in 2005. Well, I just lost over 100 pounds and I no longer look like the same person in my passport. Should I or am I required to get a new passport, since my appearance has undergone such a radical change? I must admit, it's a nice problem to have and I won't mind paying the renewal fee. I'm just curious to know if it is required. I couldn't find any info about this on the U.S. offical passport site.
New Passport needed after weight loss?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Finding a House Sitter.
- 2 Road Scholar
- 3 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 4 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 5 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 6 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 7 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 Useful travel apps
- 10 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 11 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 12 Base city in England
- 13 Suggestions please
- 14 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 15 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 16 vow renewal
- 17 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 18 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 19 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 20 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 21 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 22 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 23 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 24 Traveling tips during fall
- 25 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!