I have a fairly new U.S. passport, got it in 2005. Well, I just lost over 100 pounds and I no longer look like the same person in my passport. Should I or am I required to get a new passport, since my appearance has undergone such a radical change? I must admit, it's a nice problem to have and I won't mind paying the renewal fee. I'm just curious to know if it is required. I couldn't find any info about this on the U.S. offical passport site.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/zyntix/
- 2 Best online photo book
- 3 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 4 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 5 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 6 First time traveler
- 7 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 8 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 9 Exploring a City
- 10 Dolomites for 2 days
- 11 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 12 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 13 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 14 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 15 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 18 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 19 Passport Help!!!
- 20 First time travelling outside the USA
- 21 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 22 hiking poles in carry on
- 23 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 24 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 25 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary