I have a fairly new U.S. passport, got it in 2005. Well, I just lost over 100 pounds and I no longer look like the same person in my passport. Should I or am I required to get a new passport, since my appearance has undergone such a radical change? I must admit, it's a nice problem to have and I won't mind paying the renewal fee. I'm just curious to know if it is required. I couldn't find any info about this on the U.S. offical passport site.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Late October European Trek Adventure suggestions
- 2 7 Day in Tuscany Villa in Italy?
- 3 Travel Escort idea
- 4 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 5 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 6 New England Fall Foliage
- 7 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 8 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 9 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 10 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 11 A week to go somewhere
- 12 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 13 Driving in Ireland
- 14 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 15 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 16 Carrying your passport
- 17 Road trip or Train
- 18 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 19 Ideal Trip!
- 20 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 21 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 22 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 23 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 24 Where to go for short visit?
- 25 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends