I have a fairly new U.S. passport, got it in 2005. Well, I just lost over 100 pounds and I no longer look like the same person in my passport. Should I or am I required to get a new passport, since my appearance has undergone such a radical change? I must admit, it's a nice problem to have and I won't mind paying the renewal fee. I'm just curious to know if it is required. I couldn't find any info about this on the U.S. offical passport site.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 2 garment travel organizer
- 3 Newbie Using Whats App
- 4 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 5 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 6 Which type of car ?
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Cape Town Ideas
- 10 Best Hostels
- 11 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 12 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 13 Road Trip For Two
- 14 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 15 Copper Canyon
- 16 Travel through Expedia
- 17 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 18 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 19 Round the World
- 20 Misleading third party websites
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 23 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 24 vegas to slc loop
- 25 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City