Not sure which would make the best vacation for my boyfriend and myself. It will be our first trip away together and will be celebrating 4 years together. Any information would be greatly appreciated. We plan on going in February. We both are laid back but would like some nightlife. We would like to do some snorkeling, adventures, and visiting out side of a resort.
Negril, Jamaica, Bacaro Beach, Puenta Cana, or Maroma Beach,Riverya Maya
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Honeymoon
- 4 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 5 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 6 Where to go over New Years?
- 7 my travel ignorance
- 8 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 13 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 14 Travel Insurance or not
- 15 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 16 Economy PLus on United to China
- 17 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 18 Light weight Luggage
- 19 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 20 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 21 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 24 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 25 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities