I'm new here to Fodor's and was hoping some helpful people might be able to point me the right direction on a vacation choice. Without bogging this request down here is are some of the parameters I'm looking for.
1. Need to be on or near a beach (preferably the Caribbean...but open to other spots).
3. Somewhere where we can do a nature or cultural tour near by (less than 1 hour away) .
4. Within walking distance of a small beach town.
5. A decent night life.
The issue is my wife gets bored rather easily doing "nothing", however that's exactly what I like to do on vacation. So I would like to find a place that is close to the beach, yet also close enough to some activity (that's not a motor sport) to entertain her for one day and then relaxing enough for me on the next day.
Any ideas would be great!
Need Vacation Ideas!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing Help - What to take
- 2 Jacket with pockets
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 7 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 8 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 9 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 10 Dual time zone watches
- 11 Rovia booking engine
- 12 Places to travel in June or July
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam