I'm new here to Fodor's and was hoping some helpful people might be able to point me the right direction on a vacation choice. Without bogging this request down here is are some of the parameters I'm looking for.
1. Need to be on or near a beach (preferably the Caribbean...but open to other spots).
3. Somewhere where we can do a nature or cultural tour near by (less than 1 hour away) .
4. Within walking distance of a small beach town.
5. A decent night life.
The issue is my wife gets bored rather easily doing "nothing", however that's exactly what I like to do on vacation. So I would like to find a place that is close to the beach, yet also close enough to some activity (that's not a motor sport) to entertain her for one day and then relaxing enough for me on the next day.
Any ideas would be great!
Need Vacation Ideas!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 Finding a House Sitter.
- 3 Road Scholar
- 4 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 5 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 6 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 7 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 8 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Useful travel apps
- 11 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 12 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 13 Base city in England
- 14 Suggestions please
- 15 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 16 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 17 vow renewal
- 18 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 19 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 20 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 23 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 24 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 25 Traveling tips during fall