I posted this in the Fodorite Lounge, then thought this was the better forum for this particular topic.
My son just found out tonight that he will be moving to California in two weeks!
He'll be driving there - from Boston to California.
The only thing is, he can't fit his skiis and surfboard in his small car.
Does anyone have suggestions how this might be done?
I appreciate your help, and so does he.
Need to get skiis and surfboard to CA from Boston - how?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 two months away and mold problems.
- 2 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 3 French gastronomy
- 4 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 5 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 6 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 7 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 8 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 9 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 10 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 11 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 12 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 13 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 14 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 15 Phone service
- 16 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 17 10 Days of travel help!
- 18 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 21 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 22 Best places to start...
- 23 25th wedding anniv travel
- 24 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 25 Friends Seeking Advice