I posted this in the Fodorite Lounge, then thought this was the better forum for this particular topic.
My son just found out tonight that he will be moving to California in two weeks!
He'll be driving there - from Boston to California.
The only thing is, he can't fit his skiis and surfboard in his small car.
Does anyone have suggestions how this might be done?
I appreciate your help, and so does he.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 2 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 3 Best Travel Technology Company In India
- 4 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 5 thrifty - bad experience
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Home security while traveling
- 8 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 9 What to pack for that trip
- 10 Travel tips
- 11 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 12 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 13 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 14 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 15 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 16 Passport picture cost
- 17 Passport damage?
- 18 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 19 World trip
- 20 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 21 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 22 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 23 Passport expiration
- 24 Girls Trip Ideas
- 25 Tahoe for one week--flying in/out sacramento