I posted this in the Fodorite Lounge, then thought this was the better forum for this particular topic.
My son just found out tonight that he will be moving to California in two weeks!
He'll be driving there - from Boston to California.
The only thing is, he can't fit his skiis and surfboard in his small car.
Does anyone have suggestions how this might be done?
I appreciate your help, and so does he.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 tripadvisor warning
- 2 The "Vacation Problem"
- 3 Baggage Limits
- 4 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 5 Please help me find a phone that will work in France
- 6 First time euro traveler, ideas please!
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 travel ideas mom with 17 16 yr old sons one likes outdoors the other city
- 10 [liiperi] byliiperi 4 days ago 8 days around Almaty region - How to spend?
- 11 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 14 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 15 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 16 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 17 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 18 About EHIC card?
- 19 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 20 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 21 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 22 quiet getaways for older women
- 23 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 24 Torn between Trips
- 25 Ohhhh where to go next!