I posted this in the Fodorite Lounge, then thought this was the better forum for this particular topic.
My son just found out tonight that he will be moving to California in two weeks!
He'll be driving there - from Boston to California.
The only thing is, he can't fit his skiis and surfboard in his small car.
Does anyone have suggestions how this might be done?
I appreciate your help, and so does he.
Need to get skiis and surfboard to CA from Boston - how?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 4 Places to travel in June or July
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Delices & Gourmandises
- 8 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 9 Packing Help - What to take
- 10 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 11 Visa expiration and re entry
- 12 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 13 Rovia booking engine
- 14 Jacket with pockets
- 15 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 16 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains