I posted this in the Fodorite Lounge, then thought this was the better forum for this particular topic.
My son just found out tonight that he will be moving to California in two weeks!
He'll be driving there - from Boston to California.
The only thing is, he can't fit his skiis and surfboard in his small car.
Does anyone have suggestions how this might be done?
I appreciate your help, and so does he.
Need to get skiis and surfboard to CA from Boston - how?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Places to travel in June or July
- 2 Packing Help - What to take
- 3 Jacket with pockets
- 4 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 5 Visa expiration and re entry
- 6 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 7 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 8 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 9 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 10 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 11 Dual time zone watches
- 12 Rovia booking engine
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam