I posted this in the Fodorite Lounge, then thought this was the better forum for this particular topic.
My son just found out tonight that he will be moving to California in two weeks!
He'll be driving there - from Boston to California.
The only thing is, he can't fit his skiis and surfboard in his small car.
Does anyone have suggestions how this might be done?
I appreciate your help, and so does he.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 destination help
- 2 Las Vegas to Kingston, NY max- 8/9 days
- 3 teenage/grandparent trip to Switzerland
- 4 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 5 travelling with infant
- 6 What to do with mail when traveling
- 7 Prague & Croatia
- 8 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 9 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 10 Norway in November
- 11 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 12 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 13 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 14 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 15 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 16 Schengen visa
- 17 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 18 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 19 Daypack Recommendation
- 20 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 21 greece to germany. doable?
- 22 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 25 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40