I posted this in the Fodorite Lounge, then thought this was the better forum for this particular topic.
My son just found out tonight that he will be moving to California in two weeks!
He'll be driving there - from Boston to California.
The only thing is, he can't fit his skiis and surfboard in his small car.
Does anyone have suggestions how this might be done?
I appreciate your help, and so does he.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip ideas for the winter
- 2 Help with choosing guided tour
- 3 Trip inspiration needed
- 4 A Black Bear Blog: Algonquin Park
- 5 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 6 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 7 Ireland to ???
- 8 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 9 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 10 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 11 Road trip from PA to NY
- 12 layover time - immigration process
- 13 Sunday Fundayz
- 14 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 15 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 16 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 17 Year Long Travel
- 18 Packing light challenge
- 19 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 20 Charter of a yacht
- 21 Travelling: Money Help
- 22 From Chicago to San Diego
- 23 3-5hr drive from KCMO
- 24 Watch AFL finals in New Orleans
- 25 Minimalistic living for travel