I posted this in the Fodorite Lounge, then thought this was the better forum for this particular topic.
My son just found out tonight that he will be moving to California in two weeks!
He'll be driving there - from Boston to California.
The only thing is, he can't fit his skiis and surfboard in his small car.
Does anyone have suggestions how this might be done?
I appreciate your help, and so does he.
Need to get skiis and surfboard to CA from Boston - how?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 2 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 3 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 4 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 5 Your Best Travel Tips
- 6 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 7 Useful travel apps
- 8 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 9 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 10 Road Scholar
- 11 Base city in England
- 12 Suggestions please
- 13 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 14 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 15 vow renewal
- 16 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 17 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 18 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 21 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 22 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 23 Traveling tips during fall
- 24 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 25 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?