I posted this in the Fodorite Lounge, then thought this was the better forum for this particular topic.
My son just found out tonight that he will be moving to California in two weeks!
He'll be driving there - from Boston to California.
The only thing is, he can't fit his skiis and surfboard in his small car.
Does anyone have suggestions how this might be done?
I appreciate your help, and so does he.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 2 50th Birthday trip
- 3 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 4 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 5 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 6 What to pack for that trip
- 7 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 8 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 9 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 10 Trip with friend
- 11 September Whim
- 12 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 13 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 14 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 15 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 18 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 19 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 20 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 21 40th birthday
- 22 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 23 Must Haves in a travel kit. Battle of the sexes !
- 24 Packing vs Shipping when moving abroad
- 25 Need a little advice on newbie traveling overseas