I posted this in the Fodorite Lounge, then thought this was the better forum for this particular topic.
My son just found out tonight that he will be moving to California in two weeks!
He'll be driving there - from Boston to California.
The only thing is, he can't fit his skiis and surfboard in his small car.
Does anyone have suggestions how this might be done?
I appreciate your help, and so does he.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where to keep important documents
- 2 Ice Land
- 3 Need idea for one week trip in late November!!
- 4 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 5 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 6 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 7 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 8 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 9 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 10 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help
- 11 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 12 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 13 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 14 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 15 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 16 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 17 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 18 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 19 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 20 Holiday to Florida
- 21 Sim Card Advice
- 22 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 25 Minimalistic living for travel