Hi there, my girl-cousin who lives in Canada wants to travel to India alone, despite my pleas to the contrary. Can anyone suggest any safety precautions she should take? I'm very disturbed by reports of crimes against women in India.
Need some tips about safe travelling in India for women.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 2 Website for good hotel rates?
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Help with itinerary to Emilia-Romagna October 2014
- 5 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 6 December 2014-January 2015 trip ideas
- 7 Driving trip from Boise to the Grand Canyon - where to stop in between?
- 8 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 9 First Solo Travel...Where should I go?
- 10 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 11 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 12 Finding a House Sitter.
- 13 Road Scholar
- 14 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 15 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 16 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 17 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 18 Your Best Travel Tips
- 19 Useful travel apps
- 20 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 21 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 22 Base city in England
- 23 Suggestions please
- 24 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 25 What's your experience with groupon.com?