My parent's 50th anniversary is coming up in about 36 months and my mother wants our family to celebrate by visiting Oahu together. Problem is, we have a VERY large family. My parents (2), plus six kids who are all married (12), plus 31 grandkids and counting. This all adds up to a current total of 45 people. I've seen accommodations that fit up to 22 but nothing bigger. I'm guessing we'd spend up to $1,000/week/family for separate units or $6,000 total for the week on a single unit. We'd like a series of condos, or a large vacation home used for corporate retreats etc. We're not looking to be on Waikiki. West Oahu would be better. Sure we'd like to have our own lagoon for fifty bucks/night, but we realize we may be off the beach. Where would be the best place to check for something like this?
Need large, extended family accommodations on Oahu for 45.
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 Technology tips, and travel
- 3 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 4 Where to go on Christmas?
- 5 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 9 Which Travel Bag
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 12 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 13 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 14 europe In January
- 15 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 16 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination