My parent's 50th anniversary is coming up in about 36 months and my mother wants our family to celebrate by visiting Oahu together. Problem is, we have a VERY large family. My parents (2), plus six kids who are all married (12), plus 31 grandkids and counting. This all adds up to a current total of 45 people. I've seen accommodations that fit up to 22 but nothing bigger. I'm guessing we'd spend up to $1,000/week/family for separate units or $6,000 total for the week on a single unit. We'd like a series of condos, or a large vacation home used for corporate retreats etc. We're not looking to be on Waikiki. West Oahu would be better. Sure we'd like to have our own lagoon for fifty bucks/night, but we realize we may be off the beach. Where would be the best place to check for something like this?
Need large, extended family accommodations on Oahu for 45.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 2 40th Birthday Trip
- 3 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 4 Where to go in February/March
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 7 Waterproof spray
- 8 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 9 Honeymoon
- 10 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Where to go over New Years?
- 13 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 14 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 15 my travel ignorance
- 16 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 17 Your Best Travel Tips
- 18 Northern Lights
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 21 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 22 Travel Insurance or not
- 23 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 24 Economy PLus on United to China
- 25 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?