My parent's 50th anniversary is coming up in about 36 months and my mother wants our family to celebrate by visiting Oahu together. Problem is, we have a VERY large family. My parents (2), plus six kids who are all married (12), plus 31 grandkids and counting. This all adds up to a current total of 45 people. I've seen accommodations that fit up to 22 but nothing bigger. I'm guessing we'd spend up to $1,000/week/family for separate units or $6,000 total for the week on a single unit. We'd like a series of condos, or a large vacation home used for corporate retreats etc. We're not looking to be on Waikiki. West Oahu would be better. Sure we'd like to have our own lagoon for fifty bucks/night, but we realize we may be off the beach. Where would be the best place to check for something like this?
Need large, extended family accommodations on Oahu for 45.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 4 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 5 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 6 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 7 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 8 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 9 quiet getaways for older women
- 10 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 11 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 12 Torn between Trips
- 13 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 14 Groupon Getaways
- 15 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 16 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 17 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Carrying a smartphone
- 20 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 21 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 22 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 25 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!