My parent's 50th anniversary is coming up in about 36 months and my mother wants our family to celebrate by visiting Oahu together. Problem is, we have a VERY large family. My parents (2), plus six kids who are all married (12), plus 31 grandkids and counting. This all adds up to a current total of 45 people. I've seen accommodations that fit up to 22 but nothing bigger. I'm guessing we'd spend up to $1,000/week/family for separate units or $6,000 total for the week on a single unit. We'd like a series of condos, or a large vacation home used for corporate retreats etc. We're not looking to be on Waikiki. West Oahu would be better. Sure we'd like to have our own lagoon for fifty bucks/night, but we realize we may be off the beach. Where would be the best place to check for something like this?
Need large, extended family accommodations on Oahu for 45.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 2 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 3 Moving from DC to Texas
- 4 Plan Vacation to Destin, Florida
- 5 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 6 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 8 Travel SIMs
- 9 An Introduction to new member
- 10 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 11 Travelling in June
- 12 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 13 Friends Seeking Advice
- 14 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 15 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 16 25th wedding anniv travel
- 17 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 20 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 21 two months away and mold problems.
- 22 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 23 French gastronomy
- 24 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 25 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane