My parent's 50th anniversary is coming up in about 36 months and my mother wants our family to celebrate by visiting Oahu together. Problem is, we have a VERY large family. My parents (2), plus six kids who are all married (12), plus 31 grandkids and counting. This all adds up to a current total of 45 people. I've seen accommodations that fit up to 22 but nothing bigger. I'm guessing we'd spend up to $1,000/week/family for separate units or $6,000 total for the week on a single unit. We'd like a series of condos, or a large vacation home used for corporate retreats etc. We're not looking to be on Waikiki. West Oahu would be better. Sure we'd like to have our own lagoon for fifty bucks/night, but we realize we may be off the beach. Where would be the best place to check for something like this?
Need large, extended family accommodations on Oahu for 45.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 trip ideas in May...
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 4 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 9 Moving from DC to Texas
- 10 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 11 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 12 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 13 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 14 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 15 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 16 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 17 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 18 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 19 Which luggage scales?
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 22 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Best places to start...
- 25 transportation from Rome to Amalfi Coast