Plan to visit my studying abroad daughter in late April for 2 weeks. Would like to arrive/depart Paris and take a 3-4 jaunt down to Cinque Terre (considering plane since it's a LONG train ride), return to Paris - then train over to Interlaken for 4-5 days, return to Paris. I'm trying to figure out if that's too much and whether taking the train is really that much cheaper (although the experience would by fun, at least on a shorter trip). Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated
Need itinerary for Paris/CinqueTerre/Interlaken in 2 weeks
- 1 Is it true film gets messed up by x-rays?
- 2 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 3 Sardinia, Italy
- 4 Vacation Destination
- 5 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 8 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 9 train tickets for italy
- 10 iPad use on long flights
- 11 Shoe Trouble
- 12 Good article on shoes for travel
- 13 Rose Bowl Parade
- 14 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 15 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 16 Buying SNCF tickets
- 17 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 18 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 19 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 20 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 21 Home Exchanges
- 22 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 23 Where to go in August?
- 24 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 25 Enough Connection Time???