Plan to visit my studying abroad daughter in late April for 2 weeks. Would like to arrive/depart Paris and take a 3-4 jaunt down to Cinque Terre (considering plane since it's a LONG train ride), return to Paris - then train over to Interlaken for 4-5 days, return to Paris. I'm trying to figure out if that's too much and whether taking the train is really that much cheaper (although the experience would by fun, at least on a shorter trip). Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated
Need itinerary for Paris/CinqueTerre/Interlaken in 2 weeks
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where to go on Christmas?
- 2 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 3 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Luggage Tags
- 6 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 9 Which Travel Bag
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 12 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 13 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 14 europe In January
- 15 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 16 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination