Plan to visit my studying abroad daughter in late April for 2 weeks. Would like to arrive/depart Paris and take a 3-4 jaunt down to Cinque Terre (considering plane since it's a LONG train ride), return to Paris - then train over to Interlaken for 4-5 days, return to Paris. I'm trying to figure out if that's too much and whether taking the train is really that much cheaper (although the experience would by fun, at least on a shorter trip). Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated
Need itinerary for Paris/CinqueTerre/Interlaken in 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 Website to map your trips?
- 3 Best places to start...
- 4 French gastronomy
- 5 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 6 Winter Sunshine
- 7 Friends Seeking Advice
- 8 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Travel health insurance
- 11 Private Guides - Cost question
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 Rome and amalfi coast
- 15 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 16 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 17 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 18 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Phone service
- 21 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 22 Home security while traveling?
- 23 December travel - where to go?
- 24 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 25 Home Exchanges