I just recently purchased a new bag - a Travelpro Platinum 6 City Tote. So far, I love the bag. It's quite roomy and has some pockets, but not as much as I need (or so I think).
What I'm looking for, ideally, are bags that contain things like gift cards, etc. If you've owned a Le Sportsac, you know that in some of the bags a small pouch comes inside of it. That's what I'm looking for - if something like that exists individually.
I'm also up for suggestions. Not only will I use this bag for travel, but also for daily use.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.hitslimbody.com/testo-ultra/
- 2 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 3 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 4 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 5 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 6 First time traveler
- 7 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 8 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 9 Exploring a City
- 10 Dolomites for 2 days
- 11 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 12 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 13 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 14 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 15 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 18 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 19 Passport Help!!!
- 20 First time travelling outside the USA
- 21 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 22 hiking poles in carry on
- 23 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 24 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 25 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary