I just recently purchased a new bag - a Travelpro Platinum 6 City Tote. So far, I love the bag. It's quite roomy and has some pockets, but not as much as I need (or so I think).
What I'm looking for, ideally, are bags that contain things like gift cards, etc. If you've owned a Le Sportsac, you know that in some of the bags a small pouch comes inside of it. That's what I'm looking for - if something like that exists individually.
I'm also up for suggestions. Not only will I use this bag for travel, but also for daily use.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 My fisrt travel
- 2 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 3 TravelAgent
- 4 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 5 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 6 Bad Experience
- 7 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 8 Business trip in early March
- 9 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 10 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 11 Family of 3-month long trip
- 12 Solo travel France / winter
- 13 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 14 Christmas warm weather
- 15 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 16 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 17 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 18 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 19 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 20 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 21 Want to go Munich
- 22 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 23 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 24 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 25 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December