hi..this is my 1st time to travel in macau and i only get tips from reading forums..i am planning to go to hong kong once i reach macau since i was not able to booked for hong kong..how long will it take to travel from macau to hong kong?shall i ride a ferry or train or what?thank you very much
need ideas on travel in macau to hong kong
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best places to start...
- 2 French gastronomy
- 3 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 4 Winter Sunshine
- 5 Friends Seeking Advice
- 6 Website to map your trips?
- 7 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 8 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 9 Travel health insurance
- 10 Private Guides - Cost question
- 11 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 Rome and amalfi coast
- 14 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 15 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 16 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 17 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 18 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 19 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 20 Phone service
- 21 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 22 Home security while traveling?
- 23 December travel - where to go?
- 24 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 25 Home Exchanges