hi..this is my 1st time to travel in macau and i only get tips from reading forums..i am planning to go to hong kong once i reach macau since i was not able to booked for hong kong..how long will it take to travel from macau to hong kong?shall i ride a ferry or train or what?thank you very much
need ideas on travel in macau to hong kong
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 2 Perfect place for family vacation
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 5 Finding a House Sitter.
- 6 Road Scholar
- 7 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 8 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 9 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 10 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 11 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 12 Your Best Travel Tips
- 13 Useful travel apps
- 14 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 15 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 16 Base city in England
- 17 Suggestions please
- 18 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 19 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 20 vow renewal
- 21 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 22 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 23 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?