hi..this is my 1st time to travel in macau and i only get tips from reading forums..i am planning to go to hong kong once i reach macau since i was not able to booked for hong kong..how long will it take to travel from macau to hong kong?shall i ride a ferry or train or what?thank you very much
need ideas on travel in macau to hong kong
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Jacket with pockets
- 2 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 3 Visa expiration and re entry
- 4 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 5 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 6 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 7 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 8 Dual time zone watches
- 9 Rovia booking engine
- 10 Packing Help - What to take
- 11 Places to travel in June or July
- 12 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 13 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 14 Website for good hotel rates?
- 15 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 16 What color nail polish in France
- 17 Travel Clothing
- 18 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 21 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 22 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 23 Getting a Second Passport
- 24 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 25 Suggestions for a trip?