Just came back from a wonderful trip to Catalonya. Need ideas for a trip to plan in the future. I probably can't afford another European trip for a while. I was thinking of California: San Diego or Orange County. What would you suggest? I have an almost 7 year old. Thanks!
Need ideas and inspiration for a new trip in the US
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 2 Traveling with a smartphone
- 3 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 4 Transferring on an international flight
- 5 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 6 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 9 Thanksgiving week trip
- 10 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 11 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 12 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 13 Thrifty OHare parking
- 14 Saving money travelling the world
- 15 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 16 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 17 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 18 Discounted luggage websites
- 19 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 20 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 21 Buddies Turning 40 - Where to Go?
- 22 Where to go over New Years?
- 23 GAP YEAR TRAVEL
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Vacation with 1 year old?