Just came back from a wonderful trip to Catalonya. Need ideas for a trip to plan in the future. I probably can't afford another European trip for a while. I was thinking of California: San Diego or Orange County. What would you suggest? I have an almost 7 year old. Thanks!
Need ideas and inspiration for a new trip in the US
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 2 Home Exchanges
- 3 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 4 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 5 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 6 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 7 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 8 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 9 India food Tours
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 12 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 13 Going to Costa Rica
- 14 Air B&B
- 15 Single supplements
- 16 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 17 Discounted luggage websites
- 18 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 19 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 20 Travel eruope early November this year
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 24 Thanksgiving week trip
- 25 Anniversary trip