We are planning a trip in early fall driving up to the Finger Lakes region, Niagara Falls, then on to Montreal and Quebec City. We have about 10 days and aren't sure how to divide our time. We have some tentative reservations which can be changed. Right now the plan is 2 nights in a B&B not too far from the Corning Glass Museum and Watkins Glen. We want to have time to see Watkins Glen, Corning and tour some wineries in the area. From there we are planning on heading to Niagara Falls and have booked the Embassy Suites for one night (not sure if we need longer). We were told to also go to Niagara on the Lake. Then we were planning on spending 3 nights in Montreal, 3 nights in Quebec City, then head back home. We would love some suggestions on how long to stay at each location or anything else we might have time to add to this trip, and any details on places to stay, things to do, etc.
Need help planning trip to Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls and Canada
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Torn between Trips
- 2 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 3 Carrying a smartphone
- 4 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 5 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 6 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 9 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 10 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 11 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 12 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 13 50th birthday in January destination
- 14 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 15 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 16 Discounted luggage websites
- 17 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?