We are planning a trip in early fall driving up to the Finger Lakes region, Niagara Falls, then on to Montreal and Quebec City. We have about 10 days and aren't sure how to divide our time. We have some tentative reservations which can be changed. Right now the plan is 2 nights in a B&B not too far from the Corning Glass Museum and Watkins Glen. We want to have time to see Watkins Glen, Corning and tour some wineries in the area. From there we are planning on heading to Niagara Falls and have booked the Embassy Suites for one night (not sure if we need longer). We were told to also go to Niagara on the Lake. Then we were planning on spending 3 nights in Montreal, 3 nights in Quebec City, then head back home. We would love some suggestions on how long to stay at each location or anything else we might have time to add to this trip, and any details on places to stay, things to do, etc.
Need help planning trip to Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls and Canada
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Technology tips, and travel
- 2 Luggage Tags
- 3 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 4 Your Best Travel Tips
- 5 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 6 Which Travel Bag
- 7 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 8 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 9 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 10 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 11 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 12 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 13 europe In January
- 14 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 15 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 16 Where to go on Christmas?
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination