We are planning a trip in early fall driving up to the Finger Lakes region, Niagara Falls, then on to Montreal and Quebec City. We have about 10 days and aren't sure how to divide our time. We have some tentative reservations which can be changed. Right now the plan is 2 nights in a B&B not too far from the Corning Glass Museum and Watkins Glen. We want to have time to see Watkins Glen, Corning and tour some wineries in the area. From there we are planning on heading to Niagara Falls and have booked the Embassy Suites for one night (not sure if we need longer). We were told to also go to Niagara on the Lake. Then we were planning on spending 3 nights in Montreal, 3 nights in Quebec City, then head back home. We would love some suggestions on how long to stay at each location or anything else we might have time to add to this trip, and any details on places to stay, things to do, etc.
Need help planning trip to Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls and Canada
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 3 Waterproof spray
- 4 Honeymoon
- 5 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Where to go over New Years?
- 8 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 9 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 10 my travel ignorance
- 11 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 12 Your Best Travel Tips
- 13 Northern Lights
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 16 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 17 Travel Insurance or not
- 18 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 19 Economy PLus on United to China
- 20 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 21 Light weight Luggage
- 22 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 23 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 24 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 25 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane