We are planning a trip in early fall driving up to the Finger Lakes region, Niagara Falls, then on to Montreal and Quebec City. We have about 10 days and aren't sure how to divide our time. We have some tentative reservations which can be changed. Right now the plan is 2 nights in a B&B not too far from the Corning Glass Museum and Watkins Glen. We want to have time to see Watkins Glen, Corning and tour some wineries in the area. From there we are planning on heading to Niagara Falls and have booked the Embassy Suites for one night (not sure if we need longer). We were told to also go to Niagara on the Lake. Then we were planning on spending 3 nights in Montreal, 3 nights in Quebec City, then head back home. We would love some suggestions on how long to stay at each location or anything else we might have time to add to this trip, and any details on places to stay, things to do, etc.
Need help planning trip to Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls and Canada
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 2 Where would you go if you were us?
- 3 Best places to start...
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Friends Seeking Advice
- 6 French gastronomy
- 7 Website to map your trips?
- 8 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 9 Winter Sunshine
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Travel health insurance
- 12 Private Guides - Cost question
- 13 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Rome and amalfi coast
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 18 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 21 Phone service
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Home security while traveling?
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 How much do you pay a travel agent?