We are planning a trip in early fall driving up to the Finger Lakes region, Niagara Falls, then on to Montreal and Quebec City. We have about 10 days and aren't sure how to divide our time. We have some tentative reservations which can be changed. Right now the plan is 2 nights in a B&B not too far from the Corning Glass Museum and Watkins Glen. We want to have time to see Watkins Glen, Corning and tour some wineries in the area. From there we are planning on heading to Niagara Falls and have booked the Embassy Suites for one night (not sure if we need longer). We were told to also go to Niagara on the Lake. Then we were planning on spending 3 nights in Montreal, 3 nights in Quebec City, then head back home. We would love some suggestions on how long to stay at each location or anything else we might have time to add to this trip, and any details on places to stay, things to do, etc.
Need help planning trip to Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls and Canada
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 2 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 3 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 4 Going to Costa Rica
- 5 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 6 India food Tours
- 7 Thanksgiving week trip
- 8 Air B&B
- 9 Single supplements
- 10 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 11 Discounted luggage websites
- 12 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 13 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 14 Travel eruope early November this year
- 15 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 18 Where would you go if you were us?
- 19 Anniversary trip
- 20 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 21 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 22 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 23 Online Visas
- 24 Traveling with a smartphone
- 25 Learning vacations