I am planning on a road trip from London (Surrey) to Scotland and back, starting this weekend and back by May 1st.
Looking at the forums, I understand it is best to take a break, as it is a 8 hour journey. I am keen to cover interesting places on my way and plan to take a break in Manchester.
Any suggestions on how best to plan this trip and what I need to watch out for...
Thanks for your tips.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Te*ch SUPP0RT VERIZON CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Verizon Reset Password
- 2 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 3 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 4 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 5 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 6 super fun vacations...
- 7 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 8 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 10 garment travel organizer
- 11 Which type of car ?
- 12 travel partners
- 13 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 14 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 15 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 16 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 17 to travel or settle down?
- 18 THe case for linen
- 19 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 20 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 21 Honeymoon info
- 22 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 23 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 24 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 25 Newbie Using Whats App