I am feeling a little bummed out at the moment and wanted to ask if anyone has thoughts on how we can use our 350K carefully saved United miles to find an upgrade to get from the U.S. to Johannesburg.
I have attempted to find Star Alliance help but keep getting stuck and have never had good luck with that avenue in the past.
I'm not sure how to best research a circuitous itinerary, e.g., U.S. > Europe > Johannesburg
Any advice would be welcome.
[cross-posted to air travel]
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 【해외바카라】【／♔【 VTI32。COM 】♔／】【다모아카지노】
- 2 South Morocco tours package
- 3 Convertible Hoody
- 4 Southeast romantic destinations
- 5 destination help
- 6 Las Vegas to Kingston, NY max- 8/9 days
- 7 teenage/grandparent trip to Switzerland
- 8 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 9 travelling with infant
- 10 What to do with mail when traveling
- 11 Prague & Croatia
- 12 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 13 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 14 Norway in November
- 15 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 16 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 17 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 18 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 19 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 20 Schengen visa
- 21 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 22 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 23 Daypack Recommendation
- 24 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 25 greece to germany. doable?
Need creative ideas on using United miles to upgrade to Johannesburg