I will be turning 40 in April 2013 and would like some suggestions on a 10-12 day European vacation for my husband and I. We have been to Paris and to the South of France (St. Tropez) and to Amsterdam but that is it. I have a huge wish list of destinations and need help picking and choosing destinations. I don't know where to begin travel planning. I am really interested in visiting Italy and Greece. We love history! I would love to be able to see and tour some castles as well. My European travel wish list is huge including Barcelona, Prague, Budapest, Ireland, Vienna, Rome.....the list goes on. We considered a Viking River cruise but the reviews I have read are not very positive. Any feedback or travel itineraries that anyone has done and can recommend would be very appreciated!
Need a great 40th birthday European travel itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 2 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 3 Jacket with pockets
- 4 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 Visa expiration and re entry
- 7 Dual time zone watches
- 8 Rovia booking engine
- 9 Packing Help - What to take
- 10 Places to travel in June or July
- 11 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 12 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 13 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 14 Website for good hotel rates?
- 15 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 16 What color nail polish in France
- 17 Travel Clothing
- 18 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 21 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 22 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 23 Getting a Second Passport
- 24 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 25 Suggestions for a trip?