I will be turning 40 in April 2013 and would like some suggestions on a 10-12 day European vacation for my husband and I. We have been to Paris and to the South of France (St. Tropez) and to Amsterdam but that is it. I have a huge wish list of destinations and need help picking and choosing destinations. I don't know where to begin travel planning. I am really interested in visiting Italy and Greece. We love history! I would love to be able to see and tour some castles as well. My European travel wish list is huge including Barcelona, Prague, Budapest, Ireland, Vienna, Rome.....the list goes on. We considered a Viking River cruise but the reviews I have read are not very positive. Any feedback or travel itineraries that anyone has done and can recommend would be very appreciated!
Need a great 40th birthday European travel itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 My new blog for cooking, photography and traveling!
- 2 Friends Seeking Advice
- 3 French gastronomy
- 4 Best places to start...
- 5 December travel - where to go?
- 6 Travel health insurance
- 7 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 8 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 9 India food Tours
- 10 Where would you go if you were us?
- 11 Home Exchanges
- 12 10 Days of travel help!
- 13 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 17 Website to map your trips?
- 18 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 21 Winter Sunshine
- 22 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 23 Private Guides - Cost question
- 24 Rome and amalfi coast
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips