I will be turning 40 in April 2013 and would like some suggestions on a 10-12 day European vacation for my husband and I. We have been to Paris and to the South of France (St. Tropez) and to Amsterdam but that is it. I have a huge wish list of destinations and need help picking and choosing destinations. I don't know where to begin travel planning. I am really interested in visiting Italy and Greece. We love history! I would love to be able to see and tour some castles as well. My European travel wish list is huge including Barcelona, Prague, Budapest, Ireland, Vienna, Rome.....the list goes on. We considered a Viking River cruise but the reviews I have read are not very positive. Any feedback or travel itineraries that anyone has done and can recommend would be very appreciated!
Need a great 40th birthday European travel itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 2 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 3 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 4 Going to Costa Rica
- 5 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 6 India food Tours
- 7 Thanksgiving week trip
- 8 Air B&B
- 9 Single supplements
- 10 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 11 Discounted luggage websites
- 12 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 13 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 14 Travel eruope early November this year
- 15 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 18 Where would you go if you were us?
- 19 Anniversary trip
- 20 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 21 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 22 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 23 Online Visas
- 24 Traveling with a smartphone
- 25 Learning vacations