I will be turning 40 in April 2013 and would like some suggestions on a 10-12 day European vacation for my husband and I. We have been to Paris and to the South of France (St. Tropez) and to Amsterdam but that is it. I have a huge wish list of destinations and need help picking and choosing destinations. I don't know where to begin travel planning. I am really interested in visiting Italy and Greece. We love history! I would love to be able to see and tour some castles as well. My European travel wish list is huge including Barcelona, Prague, Budapest, Ireland, Vienna, Rome.....the list goes on. We considered a Viking River cruise but the reviews I have read are not very positive. Any feedback or travel itineraries that anyone has done and can recommend would be very appreciated!
Need a great 40th birthday European travel itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 2 40th Birthday Trip
- 3 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 4 Waterproof spray
- 5 Honeymoon
- 6 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 7 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 8 Where to go over New Years?
- 9 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 10 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 11 my travel ignorance
- 12 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 13 Your Best Travel Tips
- 14 Northern Lights
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 17 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 18 Travel Insurance or not
- 19 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 20 Economy PLus on United to China
- 21 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 22 Light weight Luggage
- 23 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 24 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 25 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport