I will be turning 40 in April 2013 and would like some suggestions on a 10-12 day European vacation for my husband and I. We have been to Paris and to the South of France (St. Tropez) and to Amsterdam but that is it. I have a huge wish list of destinations and need help picking and choosing destinations. I don't know where to begin travel planning. I am really interested in visiting Italy and Greece. We love history! I would love to be able to see and tour some castles as well. My European travel wish list is huge including Barcelona, Prague, Budapest, Ireland, Vienna, Rome.....the list goes on. We considered a Viking River cruise but the reviews I have read are not very positive. Any feedback or travel itineraries that anyone has done and can recommend would be very appreciated!
Need a great 40th birthday European travel itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 4 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 5 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 6 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 7 About EHIC card?
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 10 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 11 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 12 quiet getaways for older women
- 13 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 14 Torn between Trips
- 15 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 16 Groupon Getaways
- 17 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 18 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 19 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 20 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 21 Carrying a smartphone
- 22 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 23 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 24 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 25 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.