i have heard it's going to be a mess in chicago concerning travel during the nato summit 5/19-21....we are traveling tues. a.m. 5/22 from chicago o/hare...travelling from the city to the airport. am deciding if we should stay at airport hotel mon. night.... any ideas whether dignitaries will be gone by mon. night...or do i need to be concerned about traveling to airport tues. a.m.
nato summit chicago 5/19-21
- 1 Weather Reports for Cruise Lines
- 2 How do you balance new destinations and familiar ones?
- 3 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 4 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 5 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 6 Eurail Pass Help!
- 7 iPad use on long flights
- 8 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 9 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 12 Sardinia, Italy
- 13 Vacation Destination
- 14 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 15 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 16 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 17 train tickets for italy
- 18 Shoe Trouble
- 19 Good article on shoes for travel
- 20 Rose Bowl Parade
- 21 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 22 Buying SNCF tickets
- 23 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 24 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 25 meditation - yoga - retreates.