We really love the national parks and have been to several prior to our wonderful new baby.
We love hiking and sightseeing (scenery and wildlife) and have spent several nights in these already: Acadia, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone and Grand Teton.
Thinking about going again Summer of 2010 and are wondering what some of the best choices are for a 2 year old.
Knowing we won't be able to take long hikes together (but could take turns), what are considered some of the more kid-friendly places to visit?
Have heard Yosemite is a potential. We'd probably want to do Sequoia as long as we are that far already from home.
We like to lodge in the park whenever possible and don't mind spending 3+nights in one place.
Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 2 First rv trip
- 3 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 4 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 5 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 6 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 7 First time traveler
- 8 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 9 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 10 Exploring a City
- 11 Dolomites for 2 days
- 12 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 13 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 14 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 15 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 16 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 19 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 20 Passport Help!!!
- 21 First time travelling outside the USA
- 22 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 23 hiking poles in carry on
- 24 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 25 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?