We really love the national parks and have been to several prior to our wonderful new baby.
We love hiking and sightseeing (scenery and wildlife) and have spent several nights in these already: Acadia, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone and Grand Teton.
Thinking about going again Summer of 2010 and are wondering what some of the best choices are for a 2 year old.
Knowing we won't be able to take long hikes together (but could take turns), what are considered some of the more kid-friendly places to visit?
Have heard Yosemite is a potential. We'd probably want to do Sequoia as long as we are that far already from home.
We like to lodge in the park whenever possible and don't mind spending 3+nights in one place.
Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 TravelAgent
- 2 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 3 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 4 Bad Experience
- 5 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 6 Business trip in early March
- 7 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 8 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 9 Family of 3-month long trip
- 10 Solo travel France / winter
- 11 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 12 Christmas warm weather
- 13 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 16 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 17 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 18 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 19 Want to go Munich
- 20 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 21 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 22 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 23 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 24 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 25 What makes flying first class worth it?