We really love the national parks and have been to several prior to our wonderful new baby.
We love hiking and sightseeing (scenery and wildlife) and have spent several nights in these already: Acadia, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone and Grand Teton.
Thinking about going again Summer of 2010 and are wondering what some of the best choices are for a 2 year old.
Knowing we won't be able to take long hikes together (but could take turns), what are considered some of the more kid-friendly places to visit?
Have heard Yosemite is a potential. We'd probably want to do Sequoia as long as we are that far already from home.
We like to lodge in the park whenever possible and don't mind spending 3+nights in one place.
Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 US: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 super fun vacations...
- 3 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 4 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 5 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 6 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 7 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 8 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 10 garment travel organizer
- 11 Which type of car ?
- 12 travel partners
- 13 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 14 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 15 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 16 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 17 to travel or settle down?
- 18 THe case for linen
- 19 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 20 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 21 Honeymoon info
- 22 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 23 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 24 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 25 Newbie Using Whats App