We really love the national parks and have been to several prior to our wonderful new baby.
We love hiking and sightseeing (scenery and wildlife) and have spent several nights in these already: Acadia, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone and Grand Teton.
Thinking about going again Summer of 2010 and are wondering what some of the best choices are for a 2 year old.
Knowing we won't be able to take long hikes together (but could take turns), what are considered some of the more kid-friendly places to visit?
Have heard Yosemite is a potential. We'd probably want to do Sequoia as long as we are that far already from home.
We like to lodge in the park whenever possible and don't mind spending 3+nights in one place.
Any input would be appreciated!
National Park Vacations with a 2 year old
- 1 Home security while traveling
- 2 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 3 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 4 Which Travel Bag
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 7 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 10 europe In January
- 11 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 12 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 13 Where to go on Christmas?
- 14 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 15 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 16 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 17 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 18 Holiday Travel Plans
- 19 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 20 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 21 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 22 Help with honeymoon destination
- 23 places to stop and stretch.
- 24 Travel with or without kids ?
- 25 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed