We really love the national parks and have been to several prior to our wonderful new baby.
We love hiking and sightseeing (scenery and wildlife) and have spent several nights in these already: Acadia, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone and Grand Teton.
Thinking about going again Summer of 2010 and are wondering what some of the best choices are for a 2 year old.
Knowing we won't be able to take long hikes together (but could take turns), what are considered some of the more kid-friendly places to visit?
Have heard Yosemite is a potential. We'd probably want to do Sequoia as long as we are that far already from home.
We like to lodge in the park whenever possible and don't mind spending 3+nights in one place.
Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 2 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 3 Family trip Europe
- 4 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 5 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 6 Home security while traveling
- 7 More on Phony Reviews
- 8 Advice for a newbie
- 9 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 10 Car Rentals in Italy
- 11 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 12 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 13 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 14 Ideas February trip
- 15 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 16 Day bags when traveling
- 17 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 18 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 19 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 21 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 22 Daughter's 30 Bday trip
- 23 Any expierences with Groupon or Living Social travel deals (international)?
- 24 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 25 It's buy a bag time. Help!