We really love the national parks and have been to several prior to our wonderful new baby.
We love hiking and sightseeing (scenery and wildlife) and have spent several nights in these already: Acadia, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone and Grand Teton.
Thinking about going again Summer of 2010 and are wondering what some of the best choices are for a 2 year old.
Knowing we won't be able to take long hikes together (but could take turns), what are considered some of the more kid-friendly places to visit?
Have heard Yosemite is a potential. We'd probably want to do Sequoia as long as we are that far already from home.
We like to lodge in the park whenever possible and don't mind spending 3+nights in one place.
Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 2 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 3 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 4 New Traveller
- 5 Terrified traveller
- 6 Early trip planning
- 7 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 8 First time travelling outside the USA
- 9 First time traveler
- 10 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 11 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 14 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 15 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 16 SIXT car rental in US
- 17 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 18 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 19 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 20 Visit to usa
- 21 insect repellent bracelets
- 22 Top travel destinations 2017
- 23 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 24 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 25 Tour company or DIY?